1. Rafael Solano (Justin Baldoni), Jane the Virgin
2. Daario (Michiel Huisman), Game of Thrones
What makes him hot: His beard. And eyes. And the way his beard and eyes stare into your soul as he removes his shirt, in general.
Thirst level: You just accidentally swallowed a whole slice of jalapeño in your spicy margarita. Legit nothing can quench this thirst, and that's probably because Huisman was hot in not one, but three shows this year (he was also Cal on Orphan Black and Liam McGuinnis on Nashville). #trulyblessed
3. Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), The Flash
What makes him hot: Barry is nerdy in that Superman kinda way, where when he's wearing glasses he's hot, and when he takes them off he's still fucking hot.
Thirst level: Even camel humps dry out around this guy.
4. Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch), How to Get Away With Murder
5. Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan), Outlander
6. Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal), Game of Thrones
7. Danny Castellano (Chris Messina), The Mindy Project
8. Cullen Bohannan (Anson Mount), Hell on Wheels
9. Richie Ventura (Raúl Castillo), Looking
10. Rust Cohle (Matthew McConaughey), True Detective
11. Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), Arrow
12. Connor Walsh (Jack Falahee), How to Get Away With Murder
13. Paul Spector (Jamie Dornan), The Fall
What makes him hot: Paul is a serial killer, but also... hot.
Thirst level: The sound of running water mid-jog, and never being able to find the source.
14. Kaleb (Daniel Sharman), The Originals
What makes him hot: Sharman is constantly playing supernatural creatures (a wolf on Teen Wolf, now a vamp... keep it up!), and each time, he gets more brooding in the best way possible.
Thirst level: Flashing for beads at Mardi Gras, and having those beads fall into your drink. :(
15. Joe MacMillan (Lee Pace), Halt and Catch Fire
16. Jason Neville (JD Pardo), Revolution
17. Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), Vikings
18. Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen), Hannibal
What makes him hot: Hannibal is a straight-up serial killer and cannibal who's both genius and absolutely terrifying. But have you seen his cheekbones? Or his skills in the kitchen (sure, it's probably a human he's cooking, but that shit looks damn tasty!)?
Thirst level: This thirst is like going camping, searching for your water bottle, then locking eyes with a mountain lion: You know you must run, but you know that will only make you thirstier.
19. Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus), The Walking Dead
20. Marcel Gerard (Charles Michael Davis), The Originals
21. John Diggle (David Ramsey), Arrow
22. Ryan Geauxinue (Julian Morris), New Girl
What makes him hot: Ryan is a hot teacher, aka everyone's secret fantasy in college.
Thirst level: Seeing his scruff is like being in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and being presented with a river of Ryan. (You know you're diving into that damn river, Augustus Gloop.)
23. Nick Hawley (Matt Barr), Sleepy Hollow
What makes him hot: He's incredibly self-involved, and the kind of guy you'd meet at a bar, take home, and have the best time of your life with, only to wake up and discover his "home" is a houseboat, and you're surrounded by supernatural relics.
Thirst level: Just played a game of soccer, need-those-damn-orange-slices-and-Gatorade kind of thirst.
24. Jake Ballard (Scott Foley), Scandal
25. Castiel (Misha Collins), Supernatural
26. Cole Lockhart (Joshua Jackson), The Affair
27. Caleb Rivers (Tyler Blackburn), Pretty Little Liars
What makes him hot: His being oh-so-adorable with Hanna (Ashley Benson) is a big plus, and the hacker thing doesn't hurt either.
Thirst level: Elbowing your coffee and watching helplessly as it spills all over your laptop, not knowing whether to be more angry about the computer or the lack of coffee.
28. Cary Agos (Matt Czuchry), The Good Wife
What makes him hot: Cary is that annoyingly hot overachiever you went to school with, who you then discover sometimes likes to take hallucinogenics and you're like, "Oh... OH. Yes."
Thirst level: Taking a hit and feeling overwhelming dry mouth, just as your parents get home.
29. Captain Hook (Colin O'Donoghue), Once Upon a Time
30. Henry Higgs (John Cho), Selfie
What makes him hot: He's your office crush — the one who's a little annoying, but also makes you laugh. You want him on your desk right now, tbh. (RIP Selfie, but Cho will be in a movie called Zipper next year.)
Thirst level: Your-Tinder-love-just-invited-you-to-drinks-on-a-night-when-you-already-have-plans kind of thirst.