We loved this game a ton back in the day and love it even more now that we can distract ourselves even further on our smartphones. So, we decided to put together a little guide for people playing... Here's what we learned so far:
1. The fastest way to level up is to upgrade cards and complete challenges. BUT with that said, don't always upgrade your cards immediately...
2. ... Because there will be challenges to upgrade a specific type of card and you’ll in turn get free coins, tickets, and stars.
3. Completing missions is the best way to level up.
4. Completing trophy challenges is a good way to earn tickets.
5. Decorations are super important— they raise ride satisfaction and Peeps (literally your virtual park-goers) are attracted to rides that have more decoration.
6. Set your shops and restaurants to the sides of the park, so you have more space to decorate the rides.
7. You don’t have to obsessively check the app, but the more you check it the more free card packs you can get.
Every three hours you get two free packs, one for free and one after watching a 30-second ad.
8. Tap on the Peep bubbles every once in awhile, and rack up a bunch of hearts, because once your reach 25 you can use them to attract more people to the park.
9. Keeping your park entrance fee low will also attract more Peeps.
10. You can build coasters over top of any other building so you can have a ride loop through your entire park.
11. Keep your roller coaster designs simple at first. Because you’ll definitely want to redesign it after you collect track cards and other special effects.
12. Setting the prices of your rides and attractions at the higher end of the "good value" range will earn you the most coins.
13. Don't forget, after level seven you can increase park visitors by 5% with a free marketing campaign.
14. High excitment rides deliver Peeps more fun.
15. But, high intensity rides lower Peeps' hygiene.
High nausea has a direct effect on hygiene. So make sure you have enough bathrooms!