1. A morning without an alarm clock.
2. An inbox that stays at zero for just one day.
3. A commute that goes from couch to the fridge and back again.
4. One day without an "urgent" phone call.
5. A much needed emotional break from our computers.
6. A full day in sweatpants.
7. To eat at a REAL table and not a desk.
8. To be able to poop far, far away from our coworkers.
9. A NAP.
10. To not have to make awkward small talk with coworkers in the supply closet.
11. A l o n e t i m e.
12. To not hear the words "circle back," "end of day," or "touch base" for one whole day.
13. The right amount of family time and not a second more.
14. To trade our work cubes for ice cubes in a cocktail.
15. And a nice Christmas bonus.
16. Oh yeah—one more thing. For Michelle in Accounting to stop talking so loud on the damn phone. This is a WORKPLACE, Michelle. GOD.
Thumbnail image: Michael Blann / THINKSTOCK