1. First of all, like all great '90s movies, the bulk of the plot takes place at a completely unrealistic house party:
2. It stars Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is 89% hair.
3. And Ethan Embry making this face for the better part of two hours:
4. It tackles important topics, like "needing" to get laid before college:
5. And drinking beer for the first time:
(Check out this mesh shirt.) ('90s af.)
6. And pseudo-deep conversations about the existence of fate:
7. But themes are nothing without SUBSTANCE! And this movie has plenty of substance* 😏
8. Like when this guy tries to hit on J. Love:
9. And this guy delivers the sickest '90s burn:
LOLOL GOOD ONE DUDE !!!!!!!11
10. And this chick was woke before being woke was even a thing:
11. And the subplots! Oh, the subplots. There's Kenny, who talked like a character out of Malibu's Most Wanted.
12. Against all odds he hooks up with Denise, the righteous Every Woman:
13. And by the logic of '90s teen comedies, it's somehow glorious!
14. And then there's a band fronted by Breckin Meyer and Donald Faison that breaks up, gets back together, and plays a reunion show all in one night:
15. And there's a foreign exchange student who only knows a few American phrases:
16. It's just the best, most quotable movie of all time:
17. Besides the quotes, there's enough random cameos to make your head spin. LOOK AT BABY JASON SEGEL:
18. Look at Melissa Joan Hart getting shoved out of frame:
19. Look at peak-'90s Jaime Pressly:
20. And — lol — Jerry O'Connell played a guy named Trip McNeely, a name that sounds like it came from a Random Frat Guy Generator:
21. Anyway, whatever. It's a great movie and if you've got two hours free you should watch it and relive the '90s glory:
(It's currently streaming on Netflix!!!)