1. Jennifer Lawrence and Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat circa ~1958
2. Conan O’Brien and Civil War soldier Marshall Harvey Twitchell circa ~1861
3. Jimmy Fallon and Turkish politician Mahir Çayan circa ~1960
4. Queen Latifah and American author Zora Neale Hurston circa ~1940
5. Orlando Bloom and Romanian painter Nicolae Grigorescu circa ~1877
6. Bruce Willis and U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur circa ~1945
7. Maggie Gyllenhaal and American journalist Rose Wilder Lane circa ~1920
8. Andrew Garfield and Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky circa ~1897
9. Leonardo DiCaprio and student Judy Zipper circa ~1960
10. Eddie Murphy and this well-dressed man circa ?
11. Alec Baldwin and U.S. President Millard Filmore circa ~1850
12. Zach Galifianakis and French designer Louis Vuitton circa ~1860
13. Tommy Lee Jones and U.S. President Andrew Johnson circa ~1875
14. Charlie Sheen and American abolitionist John Brown circa 1846
15. Nicolas Cage and this fancy gentleman circa ~1880
16. Brad Pitt and German psychiatrist Hermann Rorschach circa ~1910
This post previously misidentified the John Brown photo from 1890, but it is actually from 1846.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭