7. Pack an emergency preparedness kit for your pet.
Include a towel, food, water, an extra food dish, a leash, a toy, and any medicine.
13. Make sandwich bread in a tin can.
14. Make a freezer-fail detector.
It can be hard to know if your power went out while you were on vacation. If it did, your food might not be safe. Fill a jar halfway with water then freeze on its side. Put the jar upright before you leave and take note if the water has melted and refrozen to find out.
17. Build a tiny stove out of tin cans.
18. Keep 100 gallons of clean water in your tub with a WaterBob.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲