1. Cleavage? Yeah, not a part of your vocabulary.
2. Going braless isn't as easy as our bigger-boobed counterparts may think it is.
3. But tops with built-in bras: totally an option! Yay.
4. That awful middle school/high school phase where you thought it was necessary to stuff.
5. Having to buy a size small bikini top but a medium/large bottom.
6. And padded bathing suit tops are SO obvious and never fooled anyone. Come on.
7. The horror of wearing THESE:
8. The dismay of trying on a bra called "nearly A" and having it fit perfectly.
9. Worrying that your new bedroom partner is going to be disappointed once you ditch the padded push-up bra.
10. The visceral anguish of strapless tops.
11. But bandeaus? Under muscle tees? Hell yes.
12. Realizing that when *some* guys talk about how they like girls with "smaller boobs," they really mean, like, a C cup.
13. The annoying fact that A-cup bras usually come with, like, 8 inches of padding, but we don't all want to prop our boobs up to our chins, OK????
14. Being resigned to tops and dresses that fit perfectly but have WAY too much extra room in the boobular area.
15. Secretly wondering if your breasts are even big enough to function as a sustenance provider for your future children.
16. Putting on a name tag means obscuring your entire boob region.
17. Sagging: not an issue in your immediate future. Yes!
18. When everyone said, "Your boobs will grow in when you get a little older!" But then you hit 17, and you started to freak out a little.
19. People telling you, "Don't worry, when you get pregnant they'll get bigger for a while."
20. The fact that just one sports bra totally gets the job done.
21. When larger-chested ladies tell you you're "soooo lucky" you don't have to deal with back pain:
22. Being able to wear cute bralettes because your need for "support" is next to nil.
23. Now that high school's over, cracking jokes about your modest bosom...
24. ...because you've already heard it all.
25. And knowing it's easy to smuggle booze (and just about anything else) into bras that are just a tad too big for you.
26. Feeling solidarity with all the other fierce ladies out there who are also members of the IBTC:
Like Kate Hudson, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Sandra Oh.