18 Gifts For The Person Who's Basically Always At A Concert
Presents that totally rock.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ticket stub diary so they have a place to organize all their memories that isn't the random junk drawer in the corner of their room.
3. An amp key holder, a cool conversation-starting piece of decor perfect for anyone who loves (or plays!) live music.
4. A pair of lil' guitar earrings that are the cutest things they ever did see, for a fun way to accessorize their next concert outfit.
6. Mini hand sanitizers to stuff their stocking with — because a packed show is a blast, but all those germs floating around the bathrooms, not so much.
7. A stylish Herschel fanny pack so they can tote their belongings safely without being weighed down as they cut a rug in the stands.
8. A set of quality, protective ear plugs, because what's the fun in going to a show if their ears are ringing for hours after their favorite band plays?
10. A camping chair for their next outdoor music festival, so they can set up shop in comfort — because once you're of a certain age, standing truly is overrated.
11. A pair of cute and comfy classic Vans that they'll be able to toss in the washing machine if they get a lil' grimy after crowded show.
12. A poncho to protect them from the whims of Mother Nature in case a storm starts a-brewin' in the middle of their next festival.
13. And pair of Chelsea rain boots that are a perfect example of that whole fashion-meets-functionality thing.
14. A collapsible flask set so they don't have to spend a small fortune on overpriced venue drinks (and also so they won't go off in a metal detector — you're welcome).
15. A wallet phone case, because no one likes lugging more than they need to at a concert, and this makes it super convenient to store all the essentials in one place in their pocket.
16. A board game that puts their lyrical knowledge to the test in a way that people of all ages can enjoy together.
17. A portable Anker charger so their phone doesn't die while they're taking a video of their favorite song — or worse, when they're trying to get a car home.
18. And a fun print showcasing the guitars of famous rock stars that they'll be pumped to add to their wall-art collection.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.