We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A game of "Beeropoly" they can break out at parties that's pretty much guaranteed to be several steps up from their usual go-to drinking game.
2. An insulated beer mug so they can enjoy every last drop at the temperature the beer gods intended — ice cold.
3. A beer holder for the shower, because no one should let basic hygiene get in the way of enjoying their favorite beverage.
6. A six-piece beer glassware set so they'll have all the glasses they need to optimally enjoy whatever type of suds are on the agenda.
8. And a set of reusable bottles that are safer than glass, to use while they get into the swing of brew-making.
10. A beer-bottle-chilling coaster set as functional as it is chic — just pop it in the fridge or freezer before use for ice-cold beer until the very last sip.
12. A tap machine from Hopsy, so they can enjoy beer on tap from the comforts of their own home whenever they damn well please.
13. A pair of beer and pretzel socks, for the person who's well-aware of the best snack-and-beverage combo to ever grace humanity.
14. A recipe book for the at-home brewmaster, so they can take their small-batch game to new levels and experiment with different seasonal recipes.
15. Or an on-demand class that'll teach them the DIY brewing basics from the comfort of their own home.
16. A fun little bottleneck holder to turn any bottle of beer into an instant party — complete with balloons and confetti!
17. A personalized beer caddy that'll make it easy to tote their favorite brews to a party or picnic.
20. A bottle-cap state map to transform their dusty ol' collection into a piece of quirky home decor.
24. A drinking game that lives up to its name, for when you've gotten sick of playing Cards Against Humanity for the hundredth time.
25. A guide to tasting and pairing beer, for anyone who regularly hosts parties or who just wants to elevate their drinking and dining experiences.
27. A beer-layering tool so they can make a pub-rivaling black and tan in the comfort of their own home.
29. And a mini-fridge, so they never have to be more than arm's length away from their beloved brew.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.