We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A game of "Beeropoly" they can break out at parties that's pretty much guaranteed to be several steps up from their usual go-to drinking game.
2. An insulated beer mug so they can enjoy every last drop at the temperature the beer gods intended — ice cold.
3. A beer holder for the shower, because no one should let basic hygiene get in the way of enjoying their favorite beverage.
6. A six-piece beer glassware set so they'll have all the glasses they need to optimally enjoy whatever type of suds are on the agenda.
8. And a set of reusable bottles that are safer than glass, to use while they get into the swing of brew-making.
10. A beer-bottle-chilling coaster set as functional as it is chic — just pop it in the fridge or freezer before use for ice-cold beer until the very last sip.
12. A tap machine from Hopsy, so they can enjoy beer on tap from the comforts of their own home whenever they damn well please.
13. A pair of beer and pretzel socks, for the person who's well-aware of the best snack-and-beverage combo to ever grace humanity.
14. A recipe book for the at-home brewmaster, so they can take their small-batch game to new levels and experiment with different seasonal recipes.
15. Or an on-demand class that'll teach them the DIY brewing basics from the comfort of their own home.
16. A fun little bottleneck holder to turn any bottle of beer into an instant party — complete with balloons and confetti!
17. A personalized beer caddy that'll make it easy to tote their favorite brews to a party or picnic.
20. A bottle-cap state map to transform their dusty ol' collection into a piece of quirky home decor.
24. A drinking game that lives up to its name, for when you've gotten sick of playing Cards Against Humanity for the hundredth time.
25. A guide to tasting and pairing beer, for anyone who regularly hosts parties or who just wants to elevate their drinking and dining experiences.
27. A beer-layering tool so they can make a pub-rivaling black and tan in the comfort of their own home.
29. And a mini-fridge, so they never have to be more than arm's length away from their beloved brew.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.