Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. A face mask that looks good enough to eat (but don't).
2. A calendar to inspire your inner artist every month.
3. A couple of cute cacti that make your clothes anything but prickly.
4. An LED mirror to maximize your glamour shot.
5. A set of comedic coasters that just get you.
6. An umbrella flask to help you drink anywhere—from a concert to your kid's soccer game.
7. The vinyl version of a soundtrack to a tale as old as time.
8. A card set that'll make game night great again.
9. A pack of camera accessories to make your Fuji even more adorable.
10. An answer to everyone's prayers, really.
11. A hand-painted print that's perfect if you're a sucker for decorating.
12. A sushi cushion for you to roll yourself into.
13. A nail sticker kit that's fresh to death.
14. A friendly frying pan for a new snack that smiles back.
15. An inspiring bedtime story for your budding wonder woman.
16. A charming accessory to play up your favorite kicks.
17. A calendar of man's number one friend doing the number two.
18. A light saber chopstick set to help you *Chewie* your sushi.
19. A pair of tees with more friendship goals than Bumble BFF.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.