We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I really didn't realize how well it worked until I took the after picture. Let me start by saying I did not even do this everyday. I am bad about starting something and not finishing it, but I did use the two tubes that I purchased. I plan on purchasing two more so I can get my teeth whiter. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their teeth whiter." —Sherri Blanchard
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price).
2. A super-chic minimalist glass tumbler that reviewers love for on-the-go iced coffee and water. I personally love mine because I am *terrible* at drinking water (the Wicked Witch of the West has nothing on me!!) but this straw situation has a weirdly good mouth-flow-feel (there is probably a more concise way to describe that, but too late!!) and it makes it more fun to hydrate. Also I am an aesthetic monster, and this ticks that box.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TIkTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in dozens of colors and in multiple packs).
3. A suuuper-popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from handwashing and sanitizing.
FWIW re: scars, though, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night.
Promising review: "I noticed my skin started to get dry and tight after I took a shower, especially in the winter time. I used to use expensive creams like Clinique but it didn't seem like it was enough. I saw this at Costco at a very reasonable price compared to what I was paying at Macy's so I thought I'd try it out. Just a couple of drops and my face immediately felt soft and supple! This lasted throughout the day and two little drops covered my face and neck area. Gradually after a few months, friends and acquaintances would comment how pretty my skin was (I'm in my late forties and Native American). If you use more than two or three drops on your face and neck, you're using too much. One bottle lasted me six months or more. Costco no longer carries this and after making do with Aveeno facial moisturizer, it is no substitute to what Bio-Oil does for me." —Lynn La Pointe
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in four sizes).
4. A waterproof pouch to keep your phone and other "doesn't play well with water"–type gadgets safe. Not only does this keep it dry, but you can still use the touchscreen with it, meaning you can take underwater travel photos galore 🐠🐟🐡.
It fits any phone up to 100 mm x 170 mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). It's also a great fix for keeping out sand and dirt (and a great option for runners, if you're caught in the rain but still want to be able to toggle through your music options).
Promising review: "I purchased this case in July for an upcoming canoe trip with a friend, and as luck would have it, we flipped our canoe. Being the rebel that I am, I chose not to wear my phone around my neck, and so it, my ID, and my debit card ended up at the bottom of the river and I just assumed it would be discovered a thousand years from now and placed in a museum as an ancient artifact. Fast forward to this week. I was contacted via FB by an Alachua County Sheriff’s Office diver and guess what he found? Yup, my phone case with all of the contents intact and dry as a bone! He had to cut the case open, but there was not one single drop of water in it and he ended up purchasing a case for himself because he was just that impressed!" —Julie McDonald
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 14 colors).
5. An easy-to-grip OXO veggie brush so you can scrub-a-dub your produce and get it squeaky clean instead of casually eating your roast potatoes with a side of dirt 😬.
Promising review: "This brush is awesome!! I added some before and after photos of a potato I was scrubbing, and you can see how well the dirt comes off! Very sturdy and durable and the bristles are stiff, which is optimal for cleaning. Easy to hold and does a great job. Definitely recommend!!" —McKinley
Get it from Amazon for $6.95.
6. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 175,000 5-star reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $24.99+ (available in five colors).
7. A bottle of Meltdown Acne Oil for anyone who's cycled through a bunch of harsh prescription acne treatments from dermatologists that never *quite* do the trick. With its soothing rose hip oil and its redness-combatting black cumin seed, reviewers can't get enough of this stuff.
Blume is a woman-owned, POC-owned small business based in Canada that specializes in cruelty-free, vegan, and environmentally-friendly products for skin, body, and period care.
Psst — you can use this oil to either spot treat acne or mix it with your moisturizer or a clay mask, *plus* you can wear it under your makeup, so it's super versatile to your needs, too.
Promising review: "Will forever repurchase. As someone who deals with hormonal acne when pms-ing and the addition of mask acne in the past few months, this has been my lifesaver. It completely got rid of those stubborn breakouts." —Andrea P.
Get it from Blume for $28.
8. A bottle of sulfate-free biotin shampoo that not only helps with hair loss using its unique blend of tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils, but can also help prevent dandruff, clear scalp buildup, and hydrate your hair.
Promising review: "I love this shampoo! I had gastric sleeve surgery and my hair was very, very thin. I started taking biotin and switched to biotin shampoo as recommended by my doctor. It doesn’t make your hair grow by washing it but it makes your hair and roots stronger. And it worked. After using the whole bottle, my hair was stronger. I had a lot of new growth that was sticking around (the previous new growth fell out early on) and my hair was getting thicker. Eight months later, my hair is back to normal. It's longer and thicker than ever. I still use it twice a week and love it! I’m not crazy about the way it smells but others love it when they smell my hair." —Diane J. Huff
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
9. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle so you know *precisely* how much you've consumed in an orderly, encouraging fashion before dehydration sneaks up and kicks you in the butt.
Promising review: "LOVE IT! I am very picky when it comes to water bottles, but this one is perfect! It is 32 ounces so it holds a lot of water to drink through out the day! My favorite part is that you can add ice to it and it will not sweat due to the material it is made of, which I LOVE!" —Bianca Aguilera
Get it on Amazon for $20.99 (available in 17 colors).
10. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer, an inexpensive lightweight concealer for anyone who wants to quickly touch up before Zoom calls or errand running but doesn't want to commit to a whole layer of foundation. This also helps cover dark circles without caking and reduce puffiness.
TBH, last year I started using this myself (although this is BuzzFeed editor Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like "OK, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS" before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe.
Promising review: "This is my all-time favorite concealer. It goes on creamy, covers under-eye circles without looking chalky. I hope they never stop making it." —YVonneM
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 17 shades).
11. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
12. A set of eye-popping fine point pens designed not to bleed through pages for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
Promising review: "I love how this pen feels to hold and it writes beautifully! I am very picky about how the ink looks from the pens I use and I don't remember having one that writes so smoothly and beautifully! I will buy these whenever I need more. I actually just purchased another package of all black!" —Marcia
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $11.99.
13. A backseat hook perfect for purses and groceries so you don't have to worry about all your loose fruit and beloved bottles of two-buck Chuck rolling around in the backseat every time the car takes a sharp turn.
Promising review: "I thought this might be one of the silly things I sometimes fall for. Nope. These are awesome. I keep one on the driver's side headrest and the other on the passenger side. I prefer to use the passenger one, because I can reach into my purse from the drivers seat, but if I've got extra people in the car, it's nice to have the flexibility to keep my purse on either side. Also, they fit very snugly and are tough. My purse easily weighs 20 pounds, and it never looks like they're strained." —Kendra
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.95+ (available in two colors).
14. An MVP-worthy pet urine stain–removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy the quality time you're getting with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not house broken and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and more importantly the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
15. A compact light therapy lamp that thousands of reviewers swear by — this UV-free bb is smaller than other models, making it easier to use on a desktop for longer sessions on days when you're too busy to get away from the computer during prime daylight hours.
Promising review: "Effective and convenient. I bought this for myself about a year ago to counteract winter blues. It has been so helpful that I bought another one as a gift for my sister-in-law. I'd recommend this for anybody who gets Seasonal Affective Disorder." —David McClure
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
16. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. A set of itty-bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way.
18. A foot file that'll remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet in mere minutes with some gentle, pain-free rubbing that will leave your heels feeling gloriously soft.
Promising review: "This is the perfect tool to invest in to maintain soft and healthy feet in between pedicures. It has saved me lots of money because I'm able to space out my pedicures more often now. I've found the best results are when I use it after I shower and then I moisturize when I'm finished. I would recommend going easy the first couple times because it's difficult to know how much callus/skin you're actually removing in the moment. Highly recommend though!" —Nikki Moody
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
19. An Orolay jacket, aka *the* Amazon coat, complete with Sherpa-lined hood. You may have noticed a lot of people wearing over the past few years, and it truly lives up to its cozy hype. I can speak from experience when I say once one person gets it, the whole friend group wants to get on board.
TBH, it is the warmest, most functional coat I've ever owned. It's like being snuggled everywhere you go?? A gift that will just keep on giving and giving. Also the POCKETS ON THIS THING. I genuinely feel like a one-woman clown car pulling out all the things I've snuck in there. I don't use a purse in the winter, everything just very snugly and securely fits in one of the zippered pockets (and the side pockets are SO warm for your hands).
Promising review: "I bought this coat because my North Face one was falling apart. I went looking for a coat that was warm without the unreasonably high price tag cause I couldn't afford another North Face. I saw that this coat got a lot of attention on Amazon and ordered myself one. It is highly waterproof and it goes down past my waist so it keeps me warm for most of my body. I also love the hood of the jacket because it protects me well in strong winds and rain and is super warm. I also love the pockets cause I always know wear my keys, headphones, phone, and wallet are. I ordered the green one and I get lots of compliments on it and would recommend it to people who hate winter as much as I do." —checkersperson
Get it from Amazon for $159.99 (available in sizes XXS–5X and 13 colors).
20. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex "dupe" repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: "This product leaves my hair soft and silky every time I use it. It’s a miracle product. There isn’t much a scent, which is fine. It only takes a small pea sized amount. When I first purchased this product my hair was very dry and I had just been to the salon where the stylist commented that she could tell I colored and blew my hair dry often, not exactly something you want to hear, so I had a salon treatment done. My stylist, of course, suggested I come back more often and pay the exorbitant price of the salon every other week. I don’t think it was all that horrible but it was dry. I found this product on Amazon and used it instead. I’m really glad I did bc it’s saved me a ton of money. I don’t write many reviews but I really think this is worth sharing with other people and it’s also worth letting the company know they’re coming across with a great product." —Laura's things
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.06.
21. A firming eye cream that uses vitamin C, vitamin E, rose hip seed oil, and hibiscus flower extract to brighten and firm that sensitive skin around your eyes and neck not just on a day-to-day basis, but a long-term one, too.
Promising review: "Incredible product! Still cannot believe what a difference it has made in the lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I use it twice a day, and actually use it for my entire face and my neck. My skin feels so soft, and lines are disappearing." —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four sizes).
22. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your do an incredible amount of volume and shine, without the cost of a pricey blowout.
Unlike other hair dryers, this one can be held closer to the roots and scalp for a higher volume and lift and helps you curl hair at the end while it dries. It comes with three heat settings and is designed to work on all hair textures — reviewers with 2a through 4c hair mentioned it working for them, and especially noted that it helps cut down on drying time!
Promising review: "Oh. My. Gosh. Let me start off by saying I HATE doing my hair. It's long, straight and really fine so I just let it air dry and call it a day but that leaves it flat, frizzy and a little wavy in the back. Well I got this puppy in the mail today so immediately jumped in the shower so I could use my new drying brush and this thing is literally magic! It dried it so silky smooth and gave me so much volume. I used it on the low setting first then high and was blown away. I will forever be drying my hair this way. I feel like a hair model LOL. So basically ... just buy the thing. You won't regret it!" —Chloe512
Get it from Amazon for $34.88+ (available in three styles).