* BTS will release their new Japanese album, Map of the Soul: 7 The Journey, on July 15. It will feature Japanese versions of singles like "Boy With Luv" and "On," alongside four new songs: "INTRO: Calling," "Stay Gold," "OUTRO: The Journey," and "Your Eyes Tell" which was composed in part by Jungkook!
* According to Soompi, YG Entertainment has confirmed that Blackpink will make their comeback in June! There are more tunes on the way even sooner, however, because Lady Gaga announced this week that her new album Chromatica, which features her collaboration with Blackpink "Sour Candy," will be released on May 29. Time to get excited, Blinks!
* On his birthday this week, EXO's Baekhyun shared that his second mini-album, Delight, will be released on May 25! Meanwhile, EXO's Chanyeol will collaborate with EDM DJ Raiden on a single called "Yours," which will be released on May 12! The song also features Lee Hi and Changmo, so you know it's going to be amazing!
* BVNDIT confirmed their second mini-album, Carnival, will be released on May 13!
* Monsta X announced online that the release of their upcoming album, Fantasia X, has been delayed from May 11 to May 26 due to the group's leader Shownu sustaining a back injury. Get well soon, Shownu!
* Cosmic Girls announced that they will hold their next comeback in June!