1. Who knew Mr. Rudd was such a diverse actor?
Also, Nick Kroll’s laugh is hilarious.
2. The second part of the clip includes an impression battle with Paul Scheer.
3. “Probably no better impression than Liberace himself.”
4. “I’d also like to see if Jon Hamm is here and what his feelings about this are.”
5. “Let’s say we had a woman here by the name of Joan Rivers, what do you think she would say?”
6. “Let’s just say Miss Julia Roberts was here at the Big Slick and she was about to win the big pot. What do you think she would say?”
7. “I’m told we have a clip of Miss Oprah Winfrey. She’ll be here next year.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲