1. Who knew Mr. Rudd was such a diverse actor?
Also, Nick Kroll’s laugh is hilarious.
2. The second part of the clip includes an impression battle with Paul Scheer.
3. “Probably no better impression than Liberace himself.”
4. “I’d also like to see if Jon Hamm is here and what his feelings about this are.”
5. “Let’s say we had a woman here by the name of Joan Rivers, what do you think she would say?”
6. “Let’s just say Miss Julia Roberts was here at the Big Slick and she was about to win the big pot. What do you think she would say?”
7. “I’m told we have a clip of Miss Oprah Winfrey. She’ll be here next year.”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.