1. When Benedict Cumberbatch proved himself to be very resourceful with his paparazzi disguises.
3. It was even better when Brad Pitt did it though.
4. When Orlando Bloom wore protective headgear for his paparazzo encounter.
5. Think you’re going to get a photo of Khloe Kardashian’s face? Think again paps.
6. Oh sorry paparazzi, did you want a photo of Ed Sheeran? Soz, here’s one of Psy instead.
7. Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz seriously raised the bar.
8. Kat from EastEnders brought the LOLZ with her paparazzi disguise.
9. Pretty sure Vanessa Stiviano wins though.
10. Remember the time Dustin Hoffman made eye holes and a mouth in his paper bag? <3
11. Or when Matt Bellamy tried a similar (if not very dangerous) approach?
12. And when Bruce Willis decided to offer the paparazzi a drink.
13. Then there was the time when Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield did this and it was everything.
Their cards read: “We just found out that there are paparazzi outside the restaurant we were eating in. so, why not take this opportunity to bring attention to organisations that need and deserve it? www.wwo.org http://www.gildasclubnyc.org/ Have a great day!”
15. Adam Levine tried it too.
16. And then Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Schulman were inspired.
Their signs read: “Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had a great idea! Please check out www.girleffect.org, www.feedingamerica.org, www.worldofchildren.org. Happy 4th of July!!!”
17. And then the originals did it again.
“Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of you guys with cameras outside. and so we thought, let’s try this again. We don’t need the attention but these wonderful organisations do. www.youthmentoring.org (and don’t forget) www.wwo.org www.gildasclubnyc.org Here’s to the stuff that matters. Have a great day!”
18. And finally, remember when Leonardo DiCaprio walked around Italy, feeding himself pizza through full face mask? Yeh TAKE THAT PAPS.
No photo of Leo’s face for you.