1. 50 Cent and Bette Midler.
2. Helen Mirren and Russell Brand.
3. Eminem and Elton John.
4. Elton John and Chris Brown.
5. Kim Kardashian and Mel B.
6. Vince Vaughn and Robert Pattinson.
Vince Vaughn and Robert Pattinson have been spotted partying together on a couple of occassions. It was even reported that Vince acted as a shoulder to cry on when Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating on Robert, and offered him advice on what to do.
7. Emma Thompson and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
8. Jennifer Lawrence and Drew Barrymore.
9. Harry Styles and Zach Braff.
10. Lindsay Lohan and Woody Allen.
11. Miranda Kerr and Miley Cyrus.
12. Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez.
13. Snooki and John McCain.
Whoever would've thought that Jersey Shore's Snooki would be friends with the Republican presidential nominee John McCain?
Turns out they are pals, though. After Snooki gave birth to her first child, John tweeted his congratulations to her. She responded: ''I love you John McCain."
14. Drew Barrymore and Courtney Love.
15. Mel Gibson and Britney Spears.
Mel and Britney's unlikely friendship goes back a long way. Following Britney's dramatic psychiatric hospitalisation in 2008, Mel offered her and her father his Costa Rica home for her to recuperate.
16. Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller.
17. Lady Gaga and Julian Assange.
18. Kate Hudson and Fergie.
19. Kate Hudson and Lea Michele.
20. Joan Collins and Cara Delevingne.
Cara Delevingne has a lot of A-list friends, including Kate Moss and Karl Lagerfeld, but she's also close with Joan Collins.
In fact, Joan is even her godmother.
21. Cheryl Cole and Khloe Kardashian.
Cheryl Cole has long been a fan of the Kardashian family, and when she met them recently it seemed that she and Khloe made a particularly strong bond.
Cheryl shared a photo of Khloe on Instagram with the caption: "My girl!"
Khloe then returned the favour, sharing a snap of Cheryl with the caption: "Sometimes you meet people and you click instantly. Her beauty is more than skin deep... I love this lady's spirit."
22. Courteney Cox and Isla Fisher.
23. Trinny Woodall and Keanu Reeves.
Trinny met Keanu by chance in London and apparently the pair "clicked" immediately, and stayed in touch.
Shortly after her marriage broke down in 2008, Trinny found herself in L.A. and was snapped going out for dinner with her new friend and his long-term girlfriend.
24. Jim Parsons and Rihanna.
25. Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler.
26. Snoop Dogg and David Beckham.
They met after starring in an animated short film based on A Christmas Carol and have seemingly remained friends ever since.
Becks even gave Snoop Dogg's football team a complimentary lesson, appeared on Snoop's reality show and now David even gets to hear Snoop's new music before anyone else.
27. Chris Martin and Simon Pegg.
These two are such good pals that Chris even chose Simon to be godfather to his daughter, Apple.
No doubt Simon is helping Chris through his conscious uncoupling from Gwyneth Paltrow.
28. Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham.
29. And finally, Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong-Un.
Basketball star Dennis Rodman made it his mission to meet the North Korean leader and became the most high-profile American to do so.
Dennis vowed eternal friendship with Kim Jong-Un after meeting him at a basketball game in Pyonhyang and called him an "awesome guy", saying that he, his father and his grandfather were all "great leaders".