1. Here’s Matt Smith with his sister Laura who, despite not being famous, is seriously working that red-carpet pose.
2. Jennifer Lawrence has two bearded brothers, Blaine and Ben, but her parents had grown tired of alliteration by the time she came along.
3. Miley Cyrus’ sister Brandi proves that an inability to control one’s tongue is not genetic.
4. Rupert Grint actually has five siblings, but only James has hit the red carpet in his best tie and blazer.
5. Alexander Skarsgard likes to do hilarious* ‘Who IS this guy who isn’t mega rich and famous?’ poses with his brother Gustav.
6. Meanwhile, Jansen does Hayden Panettiere proud with his best ‘Nonchalant Face’ for the cameras.
7. But Jared Leto’s brother Shannon hasn’t quite mastered it.
Nice try, though.
8. The Styles siblings are quite the successful pair — Harry has achieved world domination, while Gemma has a degree.
9. We like to think that Jennifer Lopez’s sister Lynda is the main reason she’s managed to stay a humble Jenny from the Block.
10. Apparently Jude and Natasha Law are ‘like chalk and cheese,’ but they’re mainly included in this list as an excuse for us to gaze at Jude’s face.
11. We’d like to personally thank Mr. and Mrs. Levine for their services to Eye-Candy Production.
We will be forever grateful for Adam and Michael.
12. Pictorial proof that Kate and Oliver Hudson are the most genetically blessed siblings in the whole of Hollywood.
14. Just look at how proud James Franco’s mother is of him and her other son Dave.
15. And also, look at Madison’s ‘MY SISTER IS DEMI LOVATO AND I’M ON A RED CARPET IN MY FAVOURITE SPARKLY DRESS’ face.