1. Kim Kardashian kicked the year off by sharing these two photos after a work out session with a friend.
But look at the door frame. It has a very obvious curve. Distortions like this are commonplace in digitally re-touched images and are usually the give-away that Photoshop or something similar has been used.
There are several suspicious things happening in the second image.
2. Here's Kim Kardashian hanging out with her friend Jonathan on a yacht. But on closer inspection, it appears that half her arm is missing.
It's unclear what's happened here, but the arm disappears at the waist area which may have occurred due to re-touching.
3. There are also a couple of images on her Instagram account which don't have any visible distortions, but comparing them with paparazzi photos from the same day is pretty interesting. Take this photo, for example.
A professional photograph taken hours later shows Kim's torso looking slightly fuller, and her exposed skin less smooth than the Instagram image.
Here are the images side by side for a closer look.
Although it could, of course, just be a series of clever, more flattering filters.
4. Then there's this image which she posted on her Instagram before going out...
...Where she was promptly photographed. And her hips look slightly wider here than they do in the Instagram snap.
Judge for yourself.
5. There was also this "throwback" photo that she shared, where she reminisced about her "skinny days".
But we found the original image, taken back in 2010 and there are a few subtle differences between the two.
Kim’s breast and nose have been reshaped, her waist pulled in, her arm ever so slightly slimmed down and a bruise on her leg removed. Weirdly, the zip down the back of her dress has been removed too.
What's unclear is whether Kim altered the image herself or whether she just grabbed an edited version from the internet.