1. This 14-year-old promo for The WB is almost too glorious for words. Prepare for a celebrity-filled trip down memory lane.
11. Friendly reminder that a show existed — albeit for eight episodes — with Damon Salvatore (aka Ian Somerhalder), Kate Bosworth and her two different colored eyes, and Shane from The L Word. THIS IS A THING THAT HAPPENED.
(It was called Young Americans, by the way.)
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀