1. During her show on Tuesday, Megyn Kelly was visibly frustrated when her interview about the beheading of American journalist James Foley was interrupted by a breaking news update from the protests in Ferguson.
2. “I realize something’s happening in Ferguson,” Kelly said. “But we’re talking about something important here, so can you at least split-screen the video?”
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.