1. During her show on Tuesday, Megyn Kelly was visibly frustrated when her interview about the beheading of American journalist James Foley was interrupted by a breaking news update from the protests in Ferguson.
2. “I realize something’s happening in Ferguson,” Kelly said. “But we’re talking about something important here, so can you at least split-screen the video?”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌