1. During her show on Tuesday, Megyn Kelly was visibly frustrated when her interview about the beheading of American journalist James Foley was interrupted by a breaking news update from the protests in Ferguson.
2. “I realize something’s happening in Ferguson,” Kelly said. “But we’re talking about something important here, so can you at least split-screen the video?”
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁