1. During her show on Tuesday, Megyn Kelly was visibly frustrated when her interview about the beheading of American journalist James Foley was interrupted by a breaking news update from the protests in Ferguson.
2. “I realize something’s happening in Ferguson,” Kelly said. “But we’re talking about something important here, so can you at least split-screen the video?”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀