We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A beautiful biodegradable urn for a respectful, simple, and seriously special ocean burial.
2. A gorgeous ring so you can keep their memory around with an accessory as stunning as it is unique.
3. An engraved bracelet to wear in respect of both their passing and your grieving.
4. A natural stone piece that'll make any garden burial feel complete and be particularly perfect if you want the area around them groomed and beautiful year-round.
5. A completely one-of-a-kind poker chip urn which just might be the perfect non-traditional piece your fun-loving loved one would have wanted.
6. A tenderly cheerful elephant necklace for showing they are gone but never forgotten.
7. A mini Weber grill so your favorite home chef can still keep an eye on you when you're cooking, and hopefully spark memories of their best recipes in return.
8. A Tree of Life cremation necklace sure to remind you your family tree is always growing, and your family history is always worth looking back on.
9. A handsome geometric wood piece as an artful reminder that'd look nice in all any corner of your home.
10. A heart pendant with silver and rose gold color details for showing your love in a particularly personal way.
11. An hourglass urn necklace — an artistic take on traditional pendent necklaces you're gonna be complimented on time and time again.
12. A biodegradable burial box sure to look really lovely as the ceremony's centerpiece.
13. A stainless steel bracelet so you can keep them close in a subtle way and always know they are there, without feeling obligated to talk about it.
14. A keepsake piece which may become the most beautiful part of your mantel.
15. A simple cross necklace for a token of your faith and in remembrance of the love you shared.
16. A quirky urn that'll put a smile on your face whenever you see it and think of all the sweetest memories (and meals) you shared.
17. A stainless-steel pendant with a dozen colorful crystal choices so you can choose their fave color as an extra special token.
18. A teardrop-shaped beaut that'll make a wonderful display, even if you aren't ready to tell people the real meaning behind it.
19. A biodegradable urn made for ocean burials because the beach is arguably the best, so of course that's the plan.
20. A lotus urn necklace set to become the most prized item in your jewelry box.
21. A hand-engraved urn with the Tree of Life on it you can sidle up on a bookshelf beside their favorite reads.
22. A waterproof circular design that comes in a nice box for a wonderful (but discreet!) gift to give loved ones.
23. A feather necklace to remind you of all your great memories when things feel fleeting.
24. A biodegradable scattering tube in case your loved one has some grand plans. (And why shouldn't they?!)
25. A gorgeous peacock feather necklace that'll rack up all sorts of compliments you'll appreciate even more!
26. A faux-fur pillow with a pocket for your pet's ashes so you can still snuggle together on the couch.
27. A hand-carved rose quartz creation to (sneakily) contain cremains near your heart while you're on the go.
28. A wall-mounted custom trophy that'll be even more meaningful in case you're angling for something out of the ordinary that'll fit in with everything else as a constant loving reminder.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.