29 Things That'll Probably Make You Love Your Bedroom Even More
Good luck convincing yourself to leave from your incredibly comfy cave.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A weighted blanket – it may just earn you the nickname Sleeping Beauty, that is if your roommate doesn't already call you that....
6. A wooden lap desk you can use for inhaling some pancakes, reading, or binge-watching on your laptop.
7. And a mug warmer to keep your hot chocolate, tea, or coffee nice and toasty on your nightstand while you get down to the business of doing absolutely nothing.
8. A faux-fur blanket for a luxurious touch, even when you're spending the long weekend holed up in your bedroom in a pair of pizza-stained sweatpants.
9. A faux-sheepskin rug to casually throw over your favorite chair (in the rare instance you move from your bed) or park on the floor right where your feet hit the cold hardwood when you creep out of bed.
10. A hybrid mattress that'll combine supportive coils and pressure-relieving foam for the perfect combo to help you feel well-rested. Good luck leaving your bed!
11. Suspenders for your sheets so no matter how much you toss and turn, your fitted sheet won't pop you in the face in the middle of the night when it comes loose. It happens! I know!
12. Satin pillow cases that I own and love! They'll become an essential for anyone who sleeps hot and/or wants to keep their hair and skin moisturized. Soooooo, everyone?
14. A storage caddy to tuck into your mattress so you only have to dangle your arm out from underneath your sheets to reach the remote or TV Guide.
16. Or a workhouse humidifier in case that lil' babe ^ ain't gonna cut it when it comes to adding moisture back into your bedroom air in the pursuit of flawless skin and nasal passages.
17. A dreamy pillow spray I've taken to using the past few weeks to help lull me to sleep. Its blend of lavender, vetivert, and chamomile smell fancy without being overpowering.
18. Light-blocking curtains you can also rely on to keep in the heat during frigid nights and weekends and days. (No judgment about camping out in your own bedroom!)
21. A tablet holder with bendable legs ready for all those movie moments that require two hands... like eating chips and salsa!
22. Or a soft lil' pillow tablet stand in case you want every single thing on your bed to be pillowy soft.
23. Fiber gel pillows for support like memory foam with down-like softness. Seriously, it's time to change your pillows. (I'm chanting this three times at myself in a mirror rn so these will appear on my bed.)
24. A *waterproof* Kindle so you can read book after book after book without being bothered to pick up a new one at the library. Oh and if your cat pushes it into a bowl of water(?!?!?!), then it's NBD.
25. A calming ylang ylang-scented candle in a gorgeous container you'll want to reuse once you've worked your way through the 60–80 hours of burn time.
27. A "marshmallow-soft" sleep mask that'll actually block out ALL the light for giving you a dreamy blackout sensation. Sign me up, plz.
28. An insulated water bottle to do a MUCH better job of keeping you hydrated with ice-cold water than that regular glass you keep beside your bed.
29. Or an elegant beside carafe set in case you're like me and tend to gulp water around 3 a.m. every single night and don't wanna dash to the kitchen for a refill.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.