31 Things For People Who Feel Like They're Always, Always Sweating
Is it raining outside or are you just sweaty?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A refreshing hyaluronic acid face spray with cucumber extract that'll feel like a splash of spa water whenever you're feeling overheated, or just really any ole time.
2. A lightning fast chiller to help get your coffee to a temp that won't make you sweat even more in merely *one minute* without watering it down like pesky, slow-working ice cubes!
3. And a ~magical~ cup for turning whatever liquid you pour into it into slush right before your eyes. After all, you could use a chilly treat!
4. Spray-on sunscreen with cooling powers to help keep you protected and feeling calm and collected. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN.
5. And a chilly aloe spray for some relief for any irritated, sunburned skin. Reviewers also like to use it as moisturizer!
6. Bike shorts that'll give ya' the comfort of leggings without worrying about the hem rolling up or everyone in the room realizing you have swamp ass. Hey, it's sweaty out there!
7. A Thompson Tee sweat-proof undershirt for a steeper price than regular undershirts thanks to fancy features like built-in sweat-absorbing pads. But you know what else costs ya'? Pit stains.
8. Sweat-wicking pajamas that don't look like sweat-wicking pajamas. All the better to look super pulled-together while becoming one with your couch.
9. A set of cool and silky pillowcases to work double time for you with one side of breathable cotton and the showstopper side in Japanese cooling fabric. This is taking the cool side of the pillow to ANOTHER level.
10. A seamless compression crop top that will move with you as you workout BUT will also help you show a little more skin, increase your cooling airflow. And if ya' dig it, there are enough color options to wear a different one every day of the month.
11. Breathable cotton undies for those days when you just know you're gonna sweat but don't want swamp ass. (Soooo, most days?)
12. *Sheer* sculpting shorts to help smooth out things underneath your clothes in a more breathable manner than thick OG sculpting shorts.
13. An ice roller that'll help de-puff your eyes in the morning or just feel oh so nice when you want to feel cooled down AND pampered.
14. And some seriously cooling undereye patches made to help calm and firm up stressed skin. They're super chilly ASAP out of the package, so no need to keep 'em in the fridge with your other sheet masks.
15. A smart Energy Star-certified unit enabled with Wi-Fi and three fan speeds for helping you keep your cool without getting a rude awakening on your next power bill. If you're operating on the energy saver mode, the fan and compressor will kick off once the room gets to the desired level of cool, saving you cash.
16. An anti-sweat bundle (including a deodorant, body powder, and anti-chafe stick) that'll keep you feeling dry, calm, and collected in the sweatiest of situations. Plus the packaging is so cute, you won't mind whipping it out of your bag while you're on the go!
17. A water-activated cooling towel to keep handy anytime you're walking the dog, squeezing in a workout, doing yard work, reading a book on the porch, whatever!
18. Or a cooling bandanna you can wear around your neck or forehead while doing outdoorsy, sweaty things. Or maybe even doing indoorsy, sweaty things.
19. A bamboo sweat-wicking bra liner to keep you from feeling a bit heavier by mid-day thanks to sweat-soaked cups. (We've all, unfortunately, been there.)
20. A super comfy Hanes bra that, according to reviewers, can dry super fast and give ya' some lift. Oh, and sideboob spillage? It's about to be a thing of the past.
22. Super lightweight running shorts because if you're going for a summer run, it'll be helpful to wear the LEAST amount of clothing possible without getting arrested. I mean, these'll look cute during all sorts of other activities too!
23. A colorless, odorless SPF 40 sunscreen to help you get your sun protection without worrying about a weird white cast or it melting down your face.
24. A clip-on desk fan with a USB charger so you don't even have to free up an outlet on the power strip in pursuit of a nice lil' breeze. Use it at your work station, your favorite reading spot, wherever!!
25. Or a *super* portable air cooler you can tote around as you move about your day because sometimes you and all the other people in the room can't come to a consensus on the perfect chilly temp. You can even add icy water to it to make it feel a bit closer to your freezer's air. Or if it's not quite hot enough to turn on the AC, this is a new compromise.
26. Antiperspirant hand lotion for anyone who suffers from constantly sweaty hands. It's recommended by dermatologists and the reviews are FULL of believers.
28. A super powerful deodorant that won't make you worry about if it's working or make your precious pits break out into rashes while.
29. A matte-finish setting spray ready to lock in your makeup to help avoid touchups throughout the day, even if your day involves an outdoor workout class.
30. Or a budget-friendly setting powder in case sprays aren't your thing but you need something to keep the sweat off the beautiful masterpiece of your face.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.