30 Things For Anyone Who Needs A Bit Of A Pick-Me-Up
And inspire a giggle, chuckle, or even a cackle. (Me? I cackle like it's my job.)
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Precious lil' cable bites to help you differentiate whose charger is whose and keep your heavily used electronics functioning as you'd like.
2. A T-shirt in case anyone needs to be reminded to taste the meat, not the heat. Or just to wear while you're watching King of the Hill over and over again.
3. A multipurpose Caudalie beauty elixir you can use as a refreshing blast, to set your makeup, dampen a blending sponge before foundation application... so many things.
4. Atlas Coffee Club that'll help deliver some delicious caffeination straight to your doorstep and give you all the info on where it's sourced. I've tried several different coffee variations (I drink my coffee black too) and can vouch for its amazing ability to perk ya' right up.
5. A mat talk card featuring a likeness of Jerry from Cheer, which we could ALL use at any time! Bless him. Send it to your friend. All of 'em!
6. Or a saltier card that'll show you're willing to help the recipient work through the dumbest of problems created by the most annoying of people.
7. Funny dog poop bags so you can crack a smile as you're trying your hardest to breathe out of your mouth.
9. Emotional First Aid, a book written by a practicing psychologist on mental first aid for dealing with some of life's more difficult situations.
10. A weed-centric candle that'll make you smile when your total narc of cousin compliments you on it. Hehe.
11. Or a Capri Blue jar candle in case your happy place is digging through the sale section at Anthro and you'd like to be transported there ASAP while socially-distancing.
13. A corgi butt heating/cooling pad to help you soothe any aches and pains. Or maybe just keep you company?
14. Sparkly dino earrings your friends and coworkers will shower you in compliments for wearing on your next video call.
16. And a subscription to Shudder if horror is your favorite but you can't quite get your viewing fix on the other general streaming platforms.
17. A pizza slice puzzle to give you a low-commitment activity you'll wanna break apart and do all over again.
20. A large pouch with a pretty design, tons of room, and an accurate description of all the things you need to tote around inside. AND it's made of 95% post-consumer recycled material!
21. A custom dog portrait so you can look at your IRL pup and then at the super fancy version to bring an even bigger grin to your face.
22. A Facetory subscription packed with K-beauty sheet masks in fun packaging because a sheet mask is a seriously lazy way to get a little luxurious and spend 15+ minutes sitting still.
23. A cheerful area rug that'd look great in a kid's room... or your own room. It's your house, decorate it how you'd like!
28. Schitt's Creek – it'll make you laugh (mostly) with the Rose family who're making do in a less-than-desirable situation in a tragically named town. AT THE LEAST, watch it for Catharine O'Hara's performance as the mom (Moira), her army of wigs, and one-of-a-kind accent. Yes the finale JUST aired but you really should watch from the wonderful beginning.
29. Or if you have a more macabre sense of humor (it me!), the mockumentary film What We Do in the Shadows will make you howl like a werewolf with laughter.
30. A cheery digital invite to a dance party, happy house, dinner, drinks, or really most anything else with friends!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.