We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous laptop sleeve with a water-repellent design you'll of course be a little sad about if you spill coffee all over it, BUT your laptop will be fine. And that's the important thing!
2. A cute cross-body bag you can feel OK about taking on every single last errand. And if all those grocery store trips where you swore you didn't need a cart take a toll on this bag, replacing it won't be too painful.
3. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies in case you're a self-professed VSCO girl or beauty fiend. They're on-trend rn AND won't dent hair as much as other hair ties.
4. Sparkly fishnet stockings to wear under ripped shorts, ripped jeans, that LBD you wore to every wedding last year... most anything. And if at the end of the season the newly ripped thing is these tights, then it'll be fine. You got your use out of 'em!
5. Glam flats that'll look fierce for as long as you need 'em to. Even if that's for a short while. They'd be wallet-friendly to replace yet I think you'll want to invest in multiple hues.
6. Leggings with a peek of leopard you can sport while you're stalking your inbox like a mountain lion.
7. A faux-leather backpack that'll be sooo versatile thanks to its easy-to-change straps and timeless silhouette.
8. An Oregon Trail pin to constantly rep the iconic game that taught you all about dysentery. You may wanna buy in bulk because your friends are for sure going to ask about it.
9. A 20-pack of stylish hair clips that'll liven up your lewk rotation and if you slowly lose them one by one (as it always happens), you can just acquire a new set.
10. A printed blouse with a high neck, billowy sleeves, and a loose fit. So basically, it's perfect to wear in most any workplace in case you're looking to beef up that part of your wardrobe without spending your whole paycheck.
11. A ~wild~ mini skirt in a dozen different prints so you'll surely be able to find a few to throw into your going-out rotation.
12. A dainty necklace set that'll look oh-so-chic against bare skin or layered on top of a mock turtleneck top. So if you wear out it's welcome in a few months' time thanks to it being THAT versatile, you'll live. We'll all live.
14. An embellished (or embroidered!) shirt with puff sleeves that'll just ooze $$$. And by oozing, I mean all the cash you saved by buying this instead of something from a department store.
15. A beginner embroidery kit with everything you need to craft up your own creation. (Nope you won't have to drop a small fortune to get all those supplies! Which would be even worse if it turns out embroidery isn't your thing.)
16. Chunky ankle boots to get you through at LEAST the rest of winter 2021. Though you have quite the reputation for being tough on those lug soles. (And by "you" I mean "me.")
17. Or some affordable Chelsea boots because they're a staple you'll find yourself reaching for on so many mornings with zero regrets. Plus, that rich cognac hue will look so much more expensive than their friendly price tag ;).
18. A set of cord wraps that can take a beating inside your everyday tote. And if they take *too much* of a beating you can always swap to the next of the trio.
19. A flared skirt you could get away with wearing with chunky sweaters and boots rn, then feel easy breezy in come spring and summer with your go-to tanks. What's that? More money for your vacation fund?
20. A Kraken tentacle ring that unlike the real(?!) thing, won't strike fear in your heart because you left it on a bathroom sink.
21. A glitzy eyeshadow palette inspired by the Lunar New Year with potent but super blendable shadows you'll wanna experiment a ton with...even if it's just for a video check-in with your boss.
22. A pretty bralette set you'll wanna buy in all nine styles. Y'know, just in case things get a little heated.
24. A trio of contoured eye masks so you can flutter your lashes as you awaken from a five-hour nap. If your leftover mascara or a sleep mask gets all of one? Eh. Move on to the next.
25. A glorious tote bag featuring an iconic line I always ask my first dates. You'll wanna show it off everywhere you go and — great news — you can because it's affordable! None of this saving-it-for-something-special nonsense.
26. Polarized sunnies that, as you can see from the reviewer pics, look great on everyone! But they're cheap enough that you can wear them with abandon while you're living your glam life.
27. Or some seashell sunnies to help bring the beach to you. But it's fine if you leave 'em in the sand on your next actual beach excursion.
28. A velvet cami as a fancy as hell way to drape yourself in the lush fabric when your friends drag you outdoors and you break out your moto jacket. Throw it under a blazer. Or just use it as some loungewear. Talk about versatility.
29. A faux-fur collar you can use to zhuzh up your go-to fall jacket, wear like a shrug with a cocktail dress, or warm up your four-legged BFF. Regardless of how you use it, it's gonna like incredibly glam without hitting your cc bill too hard.
31. A Golden Girls magnet you won't be *too* upset if your group's resident Sophia snags from your own fridge.
32. A ruffle-sleeve bodysuit to wear tucked into skirts or your fave high-waisted jeans for a lil' ~DRAMA~. But if that drama turns into you dribbling bloody Mary all over the front of it while cackling at brunch, it'll be fine. It will ALL be fine.
33. A cruelty-free Milani eyeshadow palette packed with gorgeous neutrals you'll be able to use in about a million different ways. But if you drop it and it busts (like so many palettes before it!) you can easily buy a backup.
34. Razzle dazzle door knockers to zhuzh up most anything, including that crumpled-up top you found on your floor before a video happy hour.
35. Or some minimalist spiral earrings that'll easily become a part of your rotation — but you can easily replace in case you lose one!
36. A silky robe you can wear around the house while you sit on your bed with wet hair and pause your phone game to scroll through Instagram. Very important stuff!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.