1. Get lost in this extra-thick microplush fleece blanket.
2. Keep it on the lighter side with this charming color-block chevron herringbone blanket.
3. Take a bite out of nap time with this cute kid's shark blanket.
4. Stay inside for the whole friggin' weekend with this quilted Berber reversible throw.
5. Wrap up in this big tartan plaid blanket while you ensure the neighbors' kids aren't stomping all over your lawn.
6. Create a winter cocoon with this unbelievably soft throw.
7. Keep it simple with this soft, woven cotton blanket.
8. Go retro with a reproduction Swiss army wool blanket.
9. Make your own lap of luxury -- aka your own damn lap -- with this fringed, chenille throw.
10. Turn up the temps with this microplush heated throw that comes in 20 color, pattern varieties.
11. Find your comfort level with this knitted tweed throw.
12. Layer on the cozy feels with this microfiber blanket.
13. Pack light (but toasty) with this travel blanket that'll also be your new couch-side favorite.
14. Add some cozy interest to an armchair with this fuzzy, luxurious throw that has pretty color variation.
15. Get all rustic with this cool wood-grain fleece throw.
16. Sport some sweater camouflage in the wild of your living room with a cozy cableknit throw lined in Sherpa.
17. Pretend like you're in much warmer climes while huddled around a campfire in this chic Mexican siesta blanket.
18. Convey that you're used to the finer things in life by casually draping this (faux) polar fur throw on your couch.
19. Sink into your bed and stay there forever thanks to this pretty printed throw.
20. Get a little decorative with this diamond-print blanket.
21. Skimp on cost -- not quality -- with this mircrofiber down-alternative blanket.
22. Cuddle up to a good book (and reading selfie) with this patterned Eddie Bauer quilt.
23. Add some ~lively~ texture to a stuffy armchair with a brushed herringbone blanket.
24. And fulfill your mermaid couch dreams with a crochet mermaid blanket.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.