We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pretty cocktail dress you can wear to one of the million weddings you have to attend this year.
2. A mirror that makes all of your jewelry readily accessible. Jewelry box who?
Get it from Hayneedle for $115.42 (down from $299.99).
3. Pom beanies that don't have any of the itch associated with tinsel. Phew.
4. A cowl-neck sweatshirt that is so comfortable, you'll feel like you're wearing pajamas 24/7.
5. Toasty throws like this luxe faux-fur one or tasseled dash-stitch beaut that'll work for frigid offices well into summer.
6. A skort romper with plenty of room for dancing at various parties and nights on the town.
7. A packable puffer coat that you can throw in your backpack for cold, windy days.
8. A bell-sleeve bodysuit that's on-point now with jeans and will be great layered with a spring skirt later.
9. A slouchy cashmere beanie that'll keep your ears warm and your bedhead covered for many seasons to come.
10. An edgy pair of zip-pocket jeans for playing your best Sandy-at-the-end-of-Grease.
11. A zip pullover that will never go out of style. Or comfort.
12. Waterproof ankle boots you'll wanna live in during nice weather, too.
13. A fringed sheath dress you can dress up for special occasions or wear to the office with a blazer.
14. A set of Le Creuset stoneware you'll use forever.
15. A ruffle chambray dress that looks great with or without a belt.
16. An armoire that stores all the excess earrings, bracelets, knickknacks, etc., that you never have any room for.
17. A velvet sofa like that ones you've been crushing on forever on Pinterest.
18. Studded booties that will become your go-to shoes for casual days and "let's go out" nights.
19. A 12-piece cookware set that will maybe stop you from ordering takeout every night. Maybe.
20. A patent-leather bag with scalloped edges that you'll want to use every day.
21. A basic mock-neck top that will never go out of style.
22. A leather jacket that's shearling-trimmed for extra warmth.
23. A tailored jumpsuit that you can rock on any fancy occasion.
24. A soft shell jacket that will protect you from the wind and rain.
25. Vibrant rain boots that will make you wish it rained everyday. Why? So you could jump in all the puddles.
26. A sand-colored parka that will ~park~ itself in your shopping cart.
27. A spacious work bag that will make Mondays seem slightly less tortuous.
28. A wrap cardigan that will make any outfit look 1000% more chic.
29. A moss green coat with speckled yarns your style will never outgrow.
Get it from Club Monaco for $199 (down from $529). Available in sizes XS—L.
30. A T-shirt bra that you won't only want to wear under a T-shirt. Hello, comfortable boob prisons.
31. A red maxi dress that will have everyone singing "Lady in Red." This can also be used as an Instagram caption.
32. A faux-shearling moto jacket that will maintain optimal coziness even when you're forced to get out of bed.
33. A simple shift dress that you can wear with tights in the colder (and more terrible) months.
35. A cast-iron sauté pan that will have you sautéing in style.
36. Some timeless duck boots for stomping through messy puddles.
37. Luggage as motivation to book a trip to the place you saw on Pinterest ASAP.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.