We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A butt mask that — yes, is a sheet mask for back there — you should give a chance because your butt works hard metaphorically and physically. It deserves pampering too.
2. Bag Balm farmers have used for more than a century to help soothe cattle's chapped skin, but can also be a great addition to your human skin routine!
3. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay that you'll too become obsessed with once you mix it with some ACV and discover why people on the Internet won't shut up about bentonite clay masks.
4. Or Uncle Harry’s Instant Clay Mask Bar — mix it with *just* water to become a double-hitter in your skincare routine as a cleanser and mask.
5. Bio-Oil — it may just become your hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and dermatologist-recommended go-to for lessening the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Or it can also just serve as an amazing body moisturizer.
6. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head in an effort to speed up the healing process without picking!
7. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser to leave normal to dry skin cleansed without feeling stripped.
8. Tear-free baby shampoo that'll help erase traces of eye makeup for a fraction of the price of actual makeup remover.
9. Mario Badescu A. H. A. Botanic Body Soap for targeting pesky body breakouts you can't quite get rid of with other bodywashes.
10. Exfoliating K-beauty washcloths to deliver the OUCH factor that pays off with the AHH of buttery smooth afterward.
11. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel for delivering the benefits of toner without the drying effects of alcohol.
12. An ice roller to help de-puff your eyes in the morning or just to feel oh so nice when you're tired or have a migraine.
13. A mini masking kit that'll make mixing, applying, and removing masks a total breeze.
14. Or silicone mask brushes to gently apply your fave mask (and they'll be so easy to clean afterward).
15. LanoLips 101 Coconutter Ointment that gets its name for the 101 ways you can use it, like on dry cuticles, crackled heels, and dry nasal passages, just to name a few.
16. A setting powder made for oily skin to keep your T-zone looking like matte perfection despite every other factor.
17. A ~mattifying~ setting spray that'll help you set your lewk for the day and keep oiliness at bay, which will make your face feel lighter.
18. And on the flip side, a green tea-infused setting spray to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day!
19. Gentle massaging scrubbers for anyone with sensitive skin who finds netted sponges and loofahs too harsh.
20. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile And Lavender you can add to your Badescu skincare lineup because you can't deny the relaxing benefit of lavender-scented goods.
21. A super polishing pouf that'll make you wanna give your OG loofah the boot forever and ever.
22. A overnight matcha lip mask to handle the deep, deep moisturizing work that regular lip balm just can't seem to do.
23. Smith's Rosebud Salve you should throw in you bag and rely upon for the rest of eternity. It's that good. And that cheap!
24. Exfoliating sugar cubes that'll help slough off dead skin so everyone can see your wonderful healthy skin shine through!
25. And a 16-pack of sheet masks as the laziest way to pamper your skin ever. Seriously, slap it on, let it sit, peel it off, and massage that serum in for soft, supple skin.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.