We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner that'll leave you with *such* impressive results, that I threw in not one, but TWO before and after pics to show you what it can handle. You're welcome. Dinged-up cabinets? Check. Scratched floor? Check.
2. A minimalist tissue box cover to keep that sniffly essential from throwing off your decor scheme.
3. A ~reversible~ indoor/outdoor rug that'll provide a comfier texture under bare feet on your patio or balcony than cement. Plus when you grow tired of it, you can flip it for an upgrade!
4. A handy tray you can attach to your couch or chair's armrest so you never sit down for a spell realizing that you have nowhere to rest your coffee mug.
5. Foaming garbage disposer tablets to bring up all the gunk so you don't have to. It's gonna get GROSS but you can get through it to the much cleaner side.
6. And a holy grail soft cleanser to help you *easily* erase all those gray and rusty stains on household surfaces you came to terms with years ago. They aren't paying rent, so give 'em the boot!
7. A slim cutlery organizer here to prove that, yes! You do have room for all your cutlery in your tiny kitchen drawer! Scoot over, forks.
8. A workhouse humidifier to add moisture back into your bedroom air in the pursuit of flawless skin and nasal passages. Moist air (sry) will make it easier to breathe so you can go to sleep and stay asleep.
9. A storage shower curtain liner with mesh pockets that'll hold onto your essentials and then easily drain so it doesn't get too icky. No more avalanches of shampoo or squeezing as much as possible into your shower corners.
10. A crystal decanter set you can empty your mid-shelf liquor with the ugly label into for a look that's way more refined than your palate.
11. A plant-watering bird that'll keep your plant babes hydrated and looking like their best selves, even if you're gone on a tropical vacation at your parents' house for the week.
12. A graciously sized storage ottoman for storing tons of things that you don't want guests to see. Or just spare blankets!
13. A cat tree, an actual (faux) tree, so your fave felines can have something to play with that won't tacky up your living space.
14. Lighted curtains you can layer with some sheer curtains for a happy medium between harsh overhead lighting and complete darkness.
15. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your least comfy armchair (looking at you, wicker!) or cover up some unsightly nail polish stains on your slipper chair that just won't budge. It's gonna look so luxe!
16. A bidet toilet attachment for a spa-like experience that'll cut into your family's monthly TP spending *and* be a lil' kinder to your septic system.
17. And Poo-Pourri – it'll turn out to be the most useful thing in your bathroom (aside from toilet paper and indoor plumbing). Go ahead and move it to the front of your medicine cabinet so guests can easily find it and use it.
18. A over-the-door laundry hamper to get those discarded PJs and undies off the bathroom floor.
19. And a foldable double hamper with removable liners that'll help you sort lights from darks from the get-go.
20. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra cotta bear that'll keep your brown sugar from going rock solid.
21. A 20" snow thrower for doing the difficult job of clearing a pathway because it's time you retired that snow shovel. There's a much better way!
22. Gorgeous measuring cups with hook-able handles for easy storage, and etched measurements that won't fade in the wash. No more comparing the 1/4 and 1/3 cup by eye because the painted-on measurements came off in the wash.
23. A jetted tub cleaner that'll make you gag with delight once you run it through your system and all the pipe filth emerges like some Ghostbusters sludge. Oh, and it's septic-safe.
24. A food storage lid organizer bc nesting those lids and containers hasn't been working out so well thus far. Time for a change!
25. Wool dryer balls that'll be a wonderful effective alternative to fabric softener sheets or liquid that can cause some serious buildup on machines and mess up your machine's effectiveness.
26. And washing machine-cleaning tablets so you won't have to rewash a load because of cleaning product buildup. We've all been there and it's quite the mini tragedy.
27. A water mark removing cloth that could also do wonders on the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand two years ago that's been a running "project for next weekend" for the past two years.
28. A spinning makeup organizer than can finally help clear your vanity and keep you organized.
29. An affordable hand vac that'll make cleaning up discarded fluff from your furniture NBD. Seriously, walking around like an animal fur hedgehog out of laziness is no way to live.
30. And a rubber squeegee broom (with a telescoping pole) to get DEEP down into the pile of your carpet to unearth pet fur. TBH, this sounds like work but once you get a couple of passes in and it starts to unearth all the fluff you're going to go IN on it for some super satisfying results like this.
31. A silicone sink strainer that can make ridding it of tiny food particles easy as pie so you aren't awkwardly standing over your trash can raking them out of your OG metal strainer like a masked killer in a movie. I bought one of these and it truly is game-changing.
32. Stove counter gap covers to keep pesky crumbs within sight instead of down between your cabinets and appliances where they'll attract bugs and rodents. Woof.
33. Non-stick oven liners to clean up spills without *actually* having to clean your oven. Who can remember to clean up melted cheese once that pizza comes out of the oven and it's time to eat. NO ONE, that's who.
34. And stove burner covers that'll do the same for you up top. And you can even run them through the dishwasher!
35. Smart plugs you can set up to work with Alexa, Google Home, and IFTTT, even if you don't have a hub!
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.