We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dip clips that'll fit perfectly on the edge of a plate so everyone can double dip IN THEIR OWN personal dip bowls instead of the main one. Blech. Also, you always pour out too much in a regular bowl for yourself!
2. A mounted jar opener — it'll be a welcome addition for anyone with limited dexterity or who is just always having to tag in a partner to help open jars.
3. An Instant Pot so you won't have to dead-eyed stare into space for 10 minutes once your friend group starts talking about all the delicious meals they've been making in this 7-in-1 appliance.
4. A tea bag organizer so you can find that one sleepytime bag without making your whole tea collection tumble in a very light but still annoying avalanche.
5. A notched tray as a place for your food storage container lids to live that's not on top of their rightful containers. (You and I both know that takes up too much space in the drawer.)
6. A cold-brew maker equipped with a coffee infuser you can *easily* wash that'll be a breeze to use. You've been meaning to buy one of these for ages. 'Tis time!
8. A squeegee measuring cup built for giving correct measurements on the stickiest of ingredients...which means you won't have to soak it to get the mess off afterward.
9. A scale with an etched conversion chart ready to help you with all sorts of baking tasks, minus going back and forth to your phone to figure out those conversions!
11. A five-serving George Foreman grill for those times when you'd looooove to grill but who has the time to set yours up in the backyard? Oh, and the plates are dishwasher-safe!
12. An adjustable wrap organizer that'll group your quart freezer bags and quart non-freezer bags in one place. It sounds totally unnecessary but is actually life-changing once you can reclaim 2/3rds of a cabinet shelf!
13. A motion-sensor trash can so you won't have to actually touch any part of the can when you've been handling raw kitchen and are just trying to get your meal prepping finished so you can catch up on your stories before the weekend's over.
14. An adorable pot clip to hold up your spoon and let everything drip drip back into the pot so none of your prize chili goes to waste on a countertop spoon rest.
15. A stackable can organizer so you don't have to figure out which soup can's rings will cozily fit into the lid of another.
16. A dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a no-slip handle to serve up that ice cream STAT. Your days of using a regular spoon to serve up your dessert (or dinner, no judgement!) are behind you.
17. A simple lil' egg separator ready to serve as sous chef in case you finally wanna attempt that souffle recipe that's been haunting you when you open up Pinterest.
18. A single-serving blender because you don't have time for the nonsense of pouring your concoction out of a regular-size blender to your to-go cup and THEN washing out that regular-size blender.
19. A 3-in-1 herb-roller designed with a retractable blade for safe storage and easy clean up. It strips herbs from their stems, it minces them up, and it scrapes them all together. Soo, really all the work.
20. A Frywall made to protect yourself and your kitchen from unwanted stains and splatters while you cook on the highest heats! You know what's even better than delicious food? Not getting hurt while making it!!!
21. A rapid egg cooker that'll do wonders for adding some protein to your diet or helping you perfect your at-home Eggs Benedict.
22. Magnetic measuring spoons with round spoons for liquid ingredients and narrow spoons for reaching into spice jars. Solving ALL of life's problems, more or less.
23. A salad dressing shaker that comes with a blending ball to help mix things up back to a delicious consistency once the ingredients of your homemade dressing start to separate.
24. A splatter-proof cookbook holder so those glossy pages will stay in tip-top shape and in place while you're wrist-deep in a bunch of wet ingredients.
25. A set of four ziplock bag holders to serve as an extra set of hands when you need to put leftovers into bags or meal prep some freeze and dump slow cooker dinners. No more slumped bags and wasted ingredients!
26. A microwave tortilla warmer in case you have a convection stovetop and can't heat 'em up one by one the old-fashioned way. (It also works for rolls and buns!)
27. An oven thermometer so you can rest assured that when your oven says it's 350 degrees, it's *actually* 350 degrees.
28. And a legendary 3-in-1 avocado tool that'll cut open, pit, and slice up that green thing that, tbh you spent too much cash on every week. Gotta ~safely~ make the most of it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.