23 Kitchen Gadgets With Small Price Tags And Major Results
Eating your money's worth.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cult-status coffee grinder you can ask most any coffee snob about within a five mile radius and your next 20 minutes will be eaten up with an explanation of why it's worth its weight in gold.
2. An adjustable wrap organizer that'll group your quart freezer bags and quart non-freezer bags in one place. It sounds totally unnecessary but is actually life-changing once you can reclaim 2/3rds of a cabinet shelf!
3. A tiny knife sharpener I own and adore that'll transform your rag-tag gang of knives into smooth operators 'til you're ready to take the leap and invest in a new set.
4. A handheld veggie spiralizer to turn those farmer's market finds sitting in your fridge into gorgeous salads and noodles.
5. A lidded ice tray will prevent cubes from being sacrificed to the kitchen floor gods and/or your dog. Seriously, how annoying is that when it happens? Also, please toss your inherited ice cube trays. (I too am guilty!)
6. A flat whisk that anyone who's had to hand-wash a balloon whisk will know why I included in this story. Hint: The "big results" part is how much easier this will be to clean!!!!! Also you can store it in a drawer.
7. A simple all-in-one egg separator to help you say buh-bye to any stray egg shells in your cake mix because your dad will never let you forget about that one time he found an egg shell in a slice of birthday cake.
8. A lemon squeezer to help get out every last drop for everything from when you're adding lemon to a sick-day cup of tea to when you've got a hankering for lemon bars and are gonna need A LOT of lemon juice. Both worthy pursuits!
9. A 3-in-1 bench scraper set great for splitting dough, scraping chopped veggies into a skillet, and a number of other important prep tasks — including licking the brownie batter bowl CLEAN.
11. A cookie scoop in case you haven't perfected the two-spoon technique and just want some evenly sized cookies, OK.
13. A salad chopper bowl with slots for wiggling your knife in all the right places, resulting in an evenly chopped meal packed with veggies you keep trying to add more of to your diet.
14. A cheese slicer to create some beeOOtiful results like this. It's all about the presentation, even if the presentation is on a paper towel balanced on your tummy while you're parked on the couch catching up on Real Housewives.
15. A set of four ziplock bag holders to serve as an extra set of hands when you need to put leftovers into bags or meal prep some freeze and dump slow cooker dinners. No more slumped bags and wasted ingredients!
16. A legendary 3-in-1 avocado tool that'll cut open, pit, and slice up that green thing that, tbh you spent too much cash on every week. Gotta ~safely~ make the most of it!
17. A 5-in-1 spatula set to handle most things that'd need doing in the kitchen. Gotta love a multitasking tool that's heat-resistant up to 400 degrees and dishwasher-safe.
18. A stainless-steel bar of soap you can "wash" your hands with after handling garlic, onion, or other stinky ingredients so people won't smell last night dinner's on you at the morning meeting.
19. A stuffed burger press for creating a no-mess meat hug around delicious toppings like you're living in the year 3019.
20. Odor-free dishcloths can do all the scrub-a-dubbing for ya' without turning stinky, smelly, and an unsightly burden like regular old kitchen sponges. And just when you're afraid they're getting a lil' worse for wear, you can toss 'em in the wash!
21. A manual food chopper that'll have you cursing at the skies because you JUST discovered it. Seriously, breaking up blocks of ground beef for taco night or frozen mango for your morning smoothie just got *so* much easier.
22. Reusable toaster bags to whip up some mouthwatering grilled cheese in the toaster without worrying about crumbs or smoking cheese.
23. And an adorable pot clip to hold up your spoon and won't have results necessarily, aside from the absence of messy chili on your countertop. Let no smoky drop go to waste!!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.