We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal they've probably eyed on TikTok. It urges journal owners to express and explore their feelings away from screen. And then, WELL, they can burn it after writing. Which is just fun.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.
2. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt for the supreme snacker in your life who's been chasing that dream of recreating movie theater popcorn. Well, dreams do come true because this stuff IS life-changing and I can personally vouch.
I invested in one of these delicious cartons after reading my colleague Emma Lord rave about it. It's super salty, super buttery, and like, probably something you shouldn't eat every day. But boy is it a total TREAT.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.45.
3. A pack of parachute toys might just see tons of action from all members of the family — especially if the gift unwrapping happens in a house with a set of stairs or balcony.
Promising review: "My 5-year-old nephew wanted a parachute so bad, but we didn't want him jumping off the roof of the house, so I found these toys and he LOVES them! The boys have contests and make up games on who's chute goes farthest or highest and they play play play! It's awesome!" —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $8.98+ (available in two colors).
4. A gentle bubbly clay mask can help remove blackheads and minimize the appearance of pores...and your fave beauty fiend (or someone just getting into skincare) will have a blast using. Maybe even use it together for TikTok?
Check out a TikTok of the foaming mask in action.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I received some for a gift and then purchased it for my daughter from Amazon. It feels like a clay mask going on, and then starts bubbling and turns to a thinner substance when it's done. I feel like it is very gentle on my face. My skin feels amazing after I wash it off. It feels like I used moisturizer, even though I did not. I hear that these masks are very popular in Japan." —L. Shea
Get it from Amazon for $7.24 (available in packs of one, two, and three).
5. A Melissa & Doug activity book to keep little hands busy in a productive, fun way. Be sure to dress for the Cool Uncle award you're about to receive.
Promising review: "My 4-year-old was starting to cut everything it seemed like in the house. I ordered this activity book that came with scissors and it was a hit; she would sit quietly and cut her pages, and after we would put the puzzles together or hang them on fridge. 10 /10!! ✂️." —Tracie
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
7. Plus a 24-pack of collagen-infused under-eye masks for a soothing effect and a lil' plumping help in just 15 minutes while they go about doing some other things that need doing.
8. A 10-pack of goth-leaning chokers your TikTok-obsessed friends will adore. I'm sure their golden retriever boyfriends will also appreciate.
9. Poop: The Game that'll most definitely secure your spot as the cool aunt for the rest of eternity.
10. Or Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, a super-fun card game you can then play with them because that NSFW Cards Against Humanity deck is a bit tired by now. Well, with this, it's safe for *all* ages. And probably with HR too!
11. A hands-free (rotating!) phone mount for the person who's the best at using their PTO time (we should ALL be that person, BTW) but swears they make it work by stalking Google Flights, carrying on only, and traveling on budget airlines. This'll be super easy to mount on their tray table, chair arm, or suitcase for supreme in-flight entertainment.
Perilogics is a small business that specializes in tech-oriented travel products and backpacks.
Promising review: "I used it for the first time this week, when I was on three flights. I was able to comfortably sit back and watch TV, check the Internet, and even play a game on my phone. Guess what several friends are getting for Christmas from me ♥️." —adiaphora
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
12. A tactical writing pen with a point that'll break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
13. A 40-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ expressing some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain. Though that would be the stuff of legend...
14. An cutie octopus-shaped blackhead remover to exfoliate their skin, helping them deal with all sorts of blackheads, whiteheads, and clogged pores.
Promising review: "First time buying this and didn't know what to expect but I'm most definitely buying it again. My skin has never felt better and I have the most sensitive skin and I've had no issues at all." —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
15. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey they can use to make basically any kind of food taste so much better.
16. A six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding their place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
17. A four-pack of soap sheet travel boxes plus 200 sheets of soap they can throw in their bag or pocket because knowing you have your own soap is LEGIT a new level of adulting. Where were these the dozens of times I've washed my hands with just water in a dive bar bathroom?!
19. Or a 12-pack of energy-restoring shower steamers you could split up into gifts for several majorly stressed coworkers. Hey, they'll probably even be better appreciated by parents who don't have time to draw a relaxing bath for anyone but their toddler.
Promising review: "I kept seeing this product pop up on TikTok so I decided to buy a pack and I'm SO GLAD I DID! These smell so good and are a perfect way to relax while in the shower. I now recommend them to everyone I know!" —Merry
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $26.97+ (available in four scents).
20. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
21. A disco car mirror ornament (or tree ornament?) for your pal who supports both the disco *and* yee-haw agenda.
Miami Design District is a Miami, Florida-based small biz specializing in small disco ball accessories.
Promising review: "The cutest little touch of pink and sparkle I needed for my car!" —Kaley Vance
Shipping info: Costs $6.88 and will arrive by Christmas.
22. A Dunkin' Donuts AirPod case that'll be a joy for the person you thought was going to kill you with the eyeballs that time you suggested swinging by Starbucks together.
Here's what BuzzFeeder Chelsea Stuart has to say about it: "Guys, I really talk about this thing far too much, but I don't care. I LOVE how 1. It has *all* the same text as an actual cup, 2. the top looks like a legit lid, and 3. this makes it way easier to find my AirPods in the bottomless pit that is my purse."
23. A set of four claw clips can make getting their dirty hair outta their face THAT much easier. Or just make doing their hair period a total cinch.
24. Or a 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies so next time they're poised to make you miss you brunch reservation, doing something with their hair will be one less excuse.
25. Some waterslide nail decals for the person who always has some kind of cool new nail art.
Tattoorary is a Kollum, The Netherlands-based small biz specializing in temporary tattoos and nail decals.
Promising review: "These are amazing. I have short nails and have been searching for something to level up my nail art. So easy to use and worth every penny. ✨" —Stephanie Duncan
Shipping info: Costs $3 and will arrive by Christmas.
26. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that addresses the stuff that tends to give you hangovers.
I've tried these before on some weekend friend getaways where we drank a LOT of wine and I think they really work! Just don't get overeager squeezing the bottle because then you can put way too much in your glass and make your wine taste weird. Yep, I did that and learned my lesson. Drop It recommends 1–2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2–3 for a glass of red, and 7–9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be g2g!
Promising review: "I can finally drink wine again after years of abstinence! I used to get the most awful headache on just one glass of wine, it was so bad I just stopped drinking wine altogether, then I discovered these magic drops! I've only had them a couple of weeks but I have drank red and white wine totally headache-free! I even drank half a bottle of heavy red. These drops really are magic! I love that you get two bottles as well, one can stay in your purse and one at home. Brilliant!" —shelleymab
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.