24 Grossly Satisfying Cleaning Products You Need In Your Arsenal ASAP
Anyone else curse loudly when a cleaning product works way better than you expected? No? Maybe it's just me.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A disposable toilet wand kit that can tackle even the nastiest johns, including the one you let your cats use.
2. An OG cleansing/polishing powder with endless possibilities when it comes to making everything from a copper sink to decades-old pots shine like the kirakira+ app.
3. A dose of Goo Gone that'll remove all sorts of annoying residue left behind from stickers, crayons, glue, and other ~mystery~ substances.
4. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner gentle enough to spiff up a seldom-worn heirloom but incredibly effective on your everyday stuff, too.
5. And a silver polishing cloth can unearth the shine from those gems that've been hiding in the depths of your jewelry box for another go-round.
6. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner that'll loosen built-on gunk and make you angry you didn't buy one sooner.
7. A mold and mildew removing spray as a reminder that yep, your grout is indeed white underneath the filth!
8. A fabric spot remover you won't believe works this well until you try it yourself — but hopefully you can try it on something less devastating than a pen-scribbled leather couch?!
10. A pet hair remover that'll lead to EVEN MORE snuggles with your furever friend, if that's even possible.
11. A magnetic spot scrubber for erasing any gross patches inside vases and decanters that your sponges or even bottle brushes can't get.
12. A headlight restoration kit that might just save you a pretty penny over the same treatment at your local shop.
13. A bag of foaming cleaner to unearth all the gross bits lurking down in your garbage disposal and undoubtedly assembling into a Goosebumps monster.
14. A box of OxiClean you definitely already use on clothing stains, but you'll bookmark as something to refresh grimy brick walkways. (WHO KNEW?!)
15. An electric pressure washer that'll give you infomercial-level before and afters on hard outdoor surfaces.
16. An army of Magic Erasers that, yes, will tackle gross bathroom messes, but will ALSO help scrub red candle wax from walls!
17. A pumice cleaning stone for finely scrubbing away calcium, lime, and hard-water stains from porcelain thrones, sinks, and more.
19. A cooktop-cleaning kit with enough muscle to erase the evidence of all sorts of cooking mishaps.
20. A water mark removing cloth that could also do wonders on the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand.
22. A grout cleaner that'll make you accidentally swear in front of your kids because it's THAT GOOD.
23. A pet stain remover to wipe your fur baby's slate clean and make you forget about that time that maybe they weren't such a good boy. (But like, just the one time!)
24. A ~magical~ dishwasher cleaner to revive old machines (or ones with water problems) back to like-new condition.
Need more cleaning help? We've got you:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.