29 Cute Things Cheap Enough So You Can Buy One For Your BFF Too
One for me and one for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adorable lil' boba tea earrings that even come with a tiny straw for your main bubble tea–run buddy! When's a good time to sip that stuff? ALL the time for you guys.
2. And a four-pack of ~wild~ earrings in case y'all can't stop texting about Tiger King, even though it's been at least a month since your initial watch.
3. A smol holographic bag you can wear around your waist or on your shoulder to keep the essentials nearby while keeping it fashion.
4. Or a slightly larger fanny pack in an equally cute holographic range of colors with a surprising amount of storage room, and with a hidden zippered pocket that lays flat against the body while wearing it. Running in the park will be SO much easier.
5. A bunny-shaped door opener you can attach to your key ring. It'll be far preferable to using your shirt sleeve for the task!
6. Cheap sunnies that'll be worth 10x their weight in compliments, which'll really come in handy for your BFF who can barely hold onto a pair of designer shades. If/when they lose these, it won't be a wild goose chase to recover them.
7. A six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding their place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
8. A six-pack of macaron-like containers you can split up and distribute amongst the friend group, concentrating on your friend who's forever taking off their earrings and losing them in a purse.
9. A flashy lil' watch without the matching price because you're both saving up for that bucket list trip in 2021.
10. An adorable coffee spoon they can use to stir in all the stuff they use to make their coffee *exactly* like they like it.
11. A 16-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ expressing some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain. Though that would be the stuff of legend....
12. A well-dressed pig pin (of no relation to the Peanuts character Pigpen) to keep 'em company on their lapel as they go about their day.
13. A tie-dye T-shirt because remember when you and your friends tried to DIY some in your backyard and made a huge mess? Yeah, this'll be a way cuter outcome.
14. A five-pack of chopstick-cradling cats you can whip out at your next at-home sushi night. It's already super impressive that you make your own sushi. These lil' helpers will just be the icing on top!
15. A pair of lotus-like cotton swab holders that'll make anyone who has an organization method for everything extremely happy. It's cute enough to sway even the messiest of folks too!
16. A palm reading card deck so you and your pal can practice reading each others' lines, even on the go!
17. A reversible sequin pillow case to update their couch for about the same price as your go-to McD's order.
19. A Selenite skyscraper for any crystal or interior design enthusiasts. It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I recently saw one in a boutique at that price.
20. A couple of plant watering stakes to split between two green thumbs whose houseplants are still alive. (How?!)
21. A six-pack of succulent votive candles for the aspiring old plant lady whose track record for keeping actual plants alive is less than stellar.
22. A 20-pack of fawn-cy hair clips that'll help outfit your pal who somehow always has their hair different or a new hair accessory.
23. A succulent planter with a romantic pig awaiting a roommate in case they're a total plant dad but like for their planters to be as attention-grabbing as the actual plants.
24. A dainty heart necklace in three finishes that'll be perfect for friendship jewelry, even if you're a little bit country and they're a little bit rock 'n' roll.
25. A Water-Meow-Lon Lip Smacker to deliver a delicious, juicy dose of moisture to your pout. Plus there are five cute characters, which'll give you plenty to work with while sharing with friends.
26. A makeup brushes set with super pretty marble-print handles to help them swatch that new palette they texted you about during a Memorial Day Sale to which you responded "BUY IT."
27. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins-like capabilities.
29. A soybean keychain made for squeezing when ya' feel like fidgeting or a little anxious. This is FAR cuter than a stress ball!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.