40 Cheap Gifts For Your Coworkers (Even The Ones You Hate)
There's something here for your Slack BFF to the colleague you've been tag teaming with on that top-secret project this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. Affirmation cards you can slip to your work spouse who could use after a lil' positivity after your monster of a boss (unjustly) called them out in a department meeting.
2. Or a set of dream-decoding cards to help them finally figure out what the heck that dream meant they had last night and they Slacked you about as soon as you both got to the office.
3. A pair of highly rated earbuds so they'll finally get some peace and quiet in your open office without disrupting their makeup, hair, or that giant velvet headband they've been rocking as of late.
6. Or a HUGE bundle of hot sauce in case the Sriracha goes MIA from the break room every friggin' day and you're tired of helping them hunt for it.
7. An adorable coffee spoon they can use to stir in all the stuff y'all use to doctor up that office coffee. Even if they're allergic to cats (like me!) they won't be able to deny the adorable utility of this dirt-cheap gift.
8. A tactical writing pen with a point that'll break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
10. Bowtiful-earrings for the person who goes all out for every last holiday party and breathlessly documents said ensembles on their Insta grid.
11. A horde of 25 squishy friends to split up amongst the folks who always look like they're on the verge of snapping a pen in half.
12. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra-cotta bear that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
13. Butterfly-shape sticky traps that'll look cute while they ensnare fungus gnats, fruit flies, plus other nuisances that are wreaking havoc on houseplants.
14. A water-resistant laptop sleeve in case you're the most graceful in your group of work buds, what with your not-tripping-over-door-jambs and keeping-the-lid-on-your-water-bottle ways.
15. And a colorful keyboard cover as some insurance for some in-the-middle-of-writing-an-email coffee spill.
16. A cleaning pen for the coworker who just got engaged and can't stop flashing that bauble in every single Instagram story installment. It's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of their morning coffee order.
17. A black tea-scented hand sanitizer that'll quickly become their fave of 2020. (It's my current fave and tbh, I will probably buy in bulk and give to my friends.)
18. And a 10-pack of desk- or purse-friendly lotions because all that sanitizing sure is leaving my hands a bit drier than usual.
19. A ~soothing~ coloring book in a compact size they'll find a spot for in their filing cabinet when they need to zone out for a bit.
20. A 10-pack of silicone straws for the colleague who still isn't over the office nixing the plastic straws and hasn't quite warmed up to those steel ones. The silicone ones are easier to clean and have a drastically better mouth feel than cold metal.
22. And a jar of cleaning goo that'll help get down in between their keyboard keys and erase the woes of that grilled cheese you escaped the office to grab together and bring back.
25. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
26. A nourishing hand cream to give their ragged cuticles and dry paws a major overhaul. All that hand-washing during bathroom breaks always takes a toll!
29. A six-pack of notebooks you can split between all your peeps who jot down every last thing. Shout out to the people who take notes because you always seem to forget.
31. A Post-It dispenser in case your cubicle mate has a spot in their heart *just* for sticky notes.
36. And a compact coffee warmer so they won't have to microwave that cup of joe to get it back to the perfect temp it was before they started tackling their inbox.
39. A 48-pack of cheerful binder clips that'll incur the envy of everyone else in the office. Sorry!!!!!!
40. A succulent planter to bring a little outdoors inside, even if their view is merely of cubicle walls.
41. And a wineglass befitting Sharon, who will never not find a way to slip looking forward to her evening glass of vino into every work convo.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.