We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A set of dream-decoding cards to help them finally figure out what the heck that dream meant they had last night and they Slacked you about as soon as you both got to the office.
3. A pair of highly rated earbuds so they'll finally get some peace and quiet in your open office without disrupting their makeup, hair, or that giant velvet headband they've been rocking as of late.
6. Or a HUGE bundle of hot sauce in case the Sriracha goes MIA from the break room every friggin' day and you're tired of helping them hunt for it.
7. A set of adorable coffee spoons they can use to stir in all the stuff y'all use to doctor up that office coffee — whether it's hot or cold. (This set has both short and long spoons!)
8. A tactical writing pen with a point that'll break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
10. Bowtiful-earrings for the person who goes all out for every last holiday party and breathlessly documents said ensembles on their Insta grid.
11. A horde of 25 squishy friends to split up amongst the folks who always look like they're on the verge of snapping a pen in half.
12. An embroidery starter kit in case they've been working their way through ALL sorts of crafts in lockdown... but they've yet to crack this craft.
13. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra-cotta maple leaf that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
14. A water-resistant laptop sleeve in case you're the most graceful in your group of work buds, what with your not-tripping-over-door-jambs and keeping-the-lid-on-your-water-bottle ways.
15. And a colorful keyboard cover as some insurance for some in-the-middle-of-writing-an-email coffee spill.
16. A cleaning pen for the coworker who just got engaged and can't stop flashing that bauble in every single Instagram story installment. It's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of their morning coffee order.
17. A 10-pack of desk- or purse-friendly lotions because 2020's sanitizing sure is leaving my hands a bit drier than usual.
18. A ~soothing~ coloring book in a compact size they'll find a spot for in their filing cabinet when they need to zone out for a bit.
19. A 10-pack of silicone straws for the colleague who still isn't over the office nixing the plastic straws and hasn't quite warmed up to those steel ones. The silicone ones are easier to clean and have a drastically better mouth feel than cold metal.
21. And a jar of cleaning goo that'll help get down in between their keyboard keys and erase the woes of that grilled cheese you escaped the office to grab together and bring back.
24. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
25. A nourishing hand cream to give their ragged cuticles and dry paws a major overhaul. All that hand-washing during bathroom breaks always takes a toll!
26. A screaming goat that'll make them say "it me" when it shrieks on their behalf after another dumb email lands in their inbox.
27. A scenic wall calendar for your fave coworker with potty humor... it's gonna look so nice in their home office setup!
28. A desktop Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy they can park on their desk, then dance along to when they stretch their legs.
31. A six-pack of notebooks you can split between all your peeps who jot down every last thing. Shout out to the people who take notes because you always seem to forget.
33. A Post-It dispenser in case your cubicle mate has a spot in their heart *just* for sticky notes.
39. A 48-pack of cheerful binder clips that'll incur the envy of everyone else in the office. Sorry!!!!!!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.