1. Teeth whitening pens easily apply and let sit a minute or two to dry. Buh-bye annoying strips and coffee stains.
You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
Promising review: "I started using this product less than two weeks ago and can already tell a difference. A friend even commented on a picture of mine asking what app I used to make my teeth appear whiter!😆 I even missed a few days of use when we were traveling. Easy to use and results are noticeable within a short period of time! Will buy this again when I need more! Great price and great product!!" —Andrea6117
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99.
2. Seoul Ceuticals Snail Repair Cream brightens dull skin, fades discoloration, adds plumpness thanks to its snail mucin extract (which is packed with hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid).
Promising review: "This cream is the freaking holy grail in a jar. Oh my GAWD. It really reduces inflammation on my skin and it looks so much better the morning after. It's a pretty thick cream, so don't use too much and massage onto your fresh, just washed face. I use it only at night (but you can use during day and night. Whatever works for you) and OMG. Just OMG. Try it." —Leslie
Get it from Amazon for $20.
3. Elizavecca Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment goes on like a hair mask except it'll give you even more dramatic results thanks to Ceramide 3 and collagen. Any time I use it, my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
Promising review: "As soon as I put it on my hair it was amazing! It practically detangles itself. Will buy again ♡" —bibi
Get it from Amazon for $7.48.
Read our review of Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why one BuzzFeeder calls it, "the miracle product I've been searching for."
4. A callus-removing gel gives you professional pedicure results at home if scrubbing, soaking, and filing have failed you.
Promising review: "Amazing. Now I know the first pic is gross but that just shows how bad my feet were, scrubbing, pedicures, soaking all just made it worse until I found this cream! I mean it seriously shows In the pics. The other big thing I noticed was how soft my feet were after using it! Too bad you can't tell that from the picture. Idk what makes this work so well but it's a miracle! And yes definitely wear gloves and you're good to go." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
5. SKIN1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks make you (briefly) look like a zombie while it goes to work tightening your pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. Now's as good of a time as ever to FaceTime your mom and scare her.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level." —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $24.
6. Essence Cosmetics Princess False Lash Effect Mascara provides a super dramatic before and after. Prepare to get grilled about where you got your eyelash extensions.
Promising review: "Don’t let the price fool you. I reach for this over and over. Great for when you wear falsies too! I have sensitive eyes and I don’t have any problems with this mascara, no flaking, running, or burning. I will buy again and again." —Monica
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in waterproof and sculpted volume versions).
7. An exfoliating scrub mitt helps you part with excess dead skin and particles while you use it a couple of times a month (it's that good so you don't have to use it often!). Reviewers find it super helpful for removing self-tanner, addressing ingrown hairs, and increasing circulation.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair, so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it — it's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin, and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all. However, absolutely do not use this mitt on your face, neck, or other sensitive areas, it would be way too harsh.
I like to use this mitt first when I get in the shower, then use a body wash (a gentle chemical exfoliant) and follow up with body lotion for dry and sensitive skin. This whole routine is fragrance free and leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized." —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (also available in a set of two).
8. A leave-in conditioner made for kids (and grownups) with curly hair and tender heads gives you some picturesque results thanks to its hydrating and detangling formula of vitamin B5, jojoba oil, keratin, and more.
Promising review: "My granddaughters have long curly hair, and this is the first product that actually worked at getting the tangles out! Their hair was soft and no tears were shed while combing through… which to me is most important! The smell is nice, not overwhelming… over all this is just a great product and I will definitely be buying again!" —Danielle Bustamante
Get it from Amazon for $8.25.
9. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream – it's made to soften and freshen up your under-eyes...and according to reviews, can help lighten dark facial scars.
Promising review: "I have been using this daily for about eight months now. I am 60 years old. It reduced the puffiness and bags under my eyes. I am Sicilian and had dark circles. It has brightened up my eye area. I am very surprised as I have paid much more for eye creams that have done so much less. I recently had precancerous cells removed at the bridge of my nose. After healing, I was left with a dark scar. The dermatologist told me that it would heal over time. Since I began to apply this eye cream, the mark has almost disappeared entirely. I shop constantly from Amazon. This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. That's how impressed I am with this product. If you decide to purchase this, you won't be sorry." —Lynda M.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
10. COVERGIRL TruBlend Undercover Concealer targets most anything you'd like to cover up on your beautiful visage. Psst, you can totally get away with skipping foundation thanks to this super blendable stuff.
Promising review: "Not only is the packaging of this concealer cute and classic, but it also provides really great coverage. You only need to use a little bit to get great coverage, the applicator is great, and I don't have any problems with creasing (although I don't have any fine lines either). If you're wanting a concealer similar to expensive brands but at a drugstore price, you'll like this!" —Kayla Williams
Get it from Amazon for $6.50+ (available in 30 shades). Vegan and cruelty-free.
11. Or Tarte Shape Tape Full Coverage Concealer, a more precise holy grail concealer that makeup obsessives have been raving about since it launched because it's so easy to use and ACTUALLY stays put. I too have jumped on the bandwagon. Won't you join us?!
I gave up on concealer ages ago bc of fallout, but I no longer fall victim to that when wearing this! It's full coverage with a creamy, easy-to-blend formula that's also great for contouring. Reviewers with dry skin suggest making sure to use a moisturizer before using (though you should be moisturizing anyway!).
Promising review: "I can't say enough positive things about this concealer! Be sure to apply it with a wet brush/blender and on top of your foundation!!! (it wasn't until recently I realized a lot of women are applying concealer before foundation 😱) Definitely a beauty bag must have!!! ❤️" —RowdyNation#18
Get it exclusively from Ulta for $31 (available in 30 shades). Vegan, dermatologist-tested, and cruelty free.
12. Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patches attack and help flatten out painful blemishes by sucking out the gunk without irritating your skin around the blemish like drying treatments.
Promising review: "Omg, where has this been my whole life? Why did nobody talk about hydrocolloid patches when I was a teen? These truly do shrink your pimples (as long as it is an open or popped one). I just put one on before bed and by morning, voilà! All that's left is a small bump, if anything at all. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. (All those years of suffering from acne! I'm in my thirties now with hormonal acne, btw.) These are magic!" —Julie W.
Get a four-pack of 24 patches each from Amazon for $18. Check out our full Cosrx Acne Pimple Patches review!
13. Bio-Oil — it may just become your hypoallergenic, nongreasy, and dermatologist-recommended go-to for lessening the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Or it can also just serve as an amazing body moisturizer.
I've used this stuff before on a variety of bumps and scratches I've accumulated on my legs as an extraordinarily pale and clumsy human. I think it's really worked! Also I've used it as a body moisturizer in the dry, dry depths of winter with supple results.
Promising review: "I swear by this product. Very effective on discolored skin due to scarring. I had shingles on my face brought about by stress because we were moving. It ravaged the lower right side of my face and I was pretty sure it was going to leave hideous scarring. I bought this and started applying it when I started scabbing and still haven't stopped using it til now. I had my shingles april and its august now. Check the before and after pics. It works." —twitch
Get a 2 oz. bottle from Amazon for $10.26.