Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A bucket of 6,000 beads that you can iron into a multitude of colorful craft projects.
2. A stainless-steel Beauty and the Beast bracelet set that'd make an excellent Valentine's Day gift.
3. A collagen-filled face cream that's suited for both day and night.
4. A Space Jam DVD for a bargain-bin price so you can upgrade from your dusty VHS.
5. A whitening charcoal toothpaste with visible results.
6. A copy of the book that your well-read friend won't stop raving about and is on hold at the library until the end of time.
7. A bamboo whisk set for prepping the perfect cup of matcha at home.
8. A super-sized, glam safety pin to add some sparkle to any ensemble.
9. A handled learning cup in an adorable elephant pattern.
10. A 21-piece sketching essentials kit for tapping into your inner da Vinci.
11. A smooth pencil pad to put that sketching kit to work.
12. A copper crisper that turns your oven into an air fryer.
13. A baby nasal aspirator with hygiene filters that'll clear your kids' passages. (Just don't think about it too hard.)
14. A 3-in-1 pineapple tool that peels, cores, and slices.
15. A set of fun bathtub toys that'll be a big, bubbly hit.
16. A pair of dazzling studs that'll catch the light just so.
17. A set of kid-safe cooking knives so little ones can actually help in the kitchen sooner.
18. A Moana Lego playset for a Hawaiian voyage dress rehearsal.
19. And the season six DVD set of RuPaul's Drag Race so you can perfect your death drops.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.