We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A meat handbook from Rachel Ray’s go-to butcher that’ll save your family $$$ on meals.
Promising review: “Best book I’ve picked up to help me understand meat cuts, and preparation, not to mention the savings it has provided for my family. I think this book should be in every meat eater’s home…. You won’t be sorry.” —Lisa
2. A pair of rugged ankle boots that won’t break the bank, even if you buy them in all six colors.
Promising review: “These boots are absolutely fabulous. The are very comfortable, look great, and hold in warmth when I wear winter-thick socks. I like these boots so much I just ordered another pair in a slightly different style.” —Nicole M. Russell
Price: $20.99+ Sizes: women’s 5.5–11
3. A snow broom/scraper that’ll scoot heavy snow and ice off your car — without leaving a scratch.
Promising review: “The basic design makes snow removal quicker and easier since it has the shape of a push broom. The blades do not harm the car’s paint job. Since the handle will telescope, you can cover more space with the snow blade and ice scraper. Also, it is easy to store in the trunk of your car.” —Alice M. Grove
4. An inflatable rubber ducky that works equally well as a mobile baby bath and cooler float.
Promising review: “I used this for my daughter for well over a year. It works great especially after she was able to sit up on her own. I also took it outside after we weren’t using it for water play and she loved putting her little dolls in it. We used it to pull her around the yard when it snowed. I have also taken it tubing with me to hold a cooler full of beer, and everyone thought it was hilarious. A 28-gallon Coleman cooler fits perfectly. And it bobbles and you cannot tip it over. This thing is tough and versatile.” —Laura
5. An ~uncensored~ DVD set of the first season of The Night Manager, which earned both Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie Golden Globes this week.
Promising review: “I am a fan of Hiddleston and Laurie, and somewhat of [author John] le Carré. I read the novel The Night Manager and consider it to be one of le Carré’s better novels (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy was hard for me to plow through). This adaptation was done very well. While the novel was written in 1993, this has been modernized. Extraneous characters, (easy to use in a novel), have been combined — and it works well.” —R. E. Bowles
Price: $19.96 ($9.99 on Amazon Video and $24.64 on Blu-ray)
6. A pretty, hypoallergenic chevron ring that’ll quickly become a part of your regular jewelry rotation.
Promising review: “This is my new favorite ring! It exudes a hard-to-define feminine ‘toughness.’ I would warn, though, that I *just realized* I purchased this in a size 8, and it fits perfectly on my ring finger — which is exactly 6.5. I suppose I originally wanted a ‘middle finger’ ring, but I should’ve ordered it larger still. So use caution when ordering! I myself might consider ordering it again in larger sizes, just because I like it on my ring finger so much. Love it. Elegant, simple, feminine yet masculine.” —J. Frank
7. A carrot recorder and badge, just like Judy Hopps’s set from Zootopia.
Promising review: “My daughter adores this toy! It records pretty clearly, and it clips on to just about anything she’s wearing, which is perfect as she is currently obsessed with pretending to be Judy Hopps. I will say that the badge could be a tad smaller and much thinner, rather difficult to get it to clip on to anything. Overall, a wonderful set for little Zootopia fanatics.” —stcyglnn
8. A sushi bazooka for whipping up picturesque rolls, even if you’re a total klutz in the kitchen.
Promising review: “I’ve made sushi many times with the bamboo mat and it comes out poorly. I made many perfect rolls with this machine the first time. I clumsily overstuffed it, but it came out tightly packed and perfectly round. Unnecessary to wash in between rolls, but totally simple to clean. For the people whose rice won’t stick together, it’s your rice. Be sure you’re using sushi rice and preparing it correctly. It should be very sticky, almost like cookie dough. Use the cap to pressurize the roll before extruding.” —Audrey J T
9. A set of skeleton-key charms that’ll be perfect for decking out necklaces, key chains, and mysterious table vignettes.
Promising review: “I bought these as part of a Valentine’s project I am doing and could not be happier. These are well-made, not too flimsy, and the designs are very nice. These look exactly like the picture. I really love the little ‘plaque’ and butterfly, as well, and am going to try to figure something out to do with these.” —Alyson
10. A food-safe mason-jar pump lid for classing up everything from picnic mustard to dishwashing liquid.
Promising review: “I use my Ball mason jar as a soap dispenser, so this product is the perfect alternative to the standard metal mason-jar cap that invites rust. It comes with a long plastic tube that can be adjusted as needed and a lid that fits my Ball mason jar perfectly. I’ve had no problems with the pump dispensing liquid soap.” —Locket
11. An extra-long shoe horn to make getting boots on and off child’s play.
Promising review: “This shoe horn is excellent quality and works perfectly in situations where you are unable to bend forwards. I had a full spinal fusion and this 16+ inch shoe horn is instrumental in helping me put on shoes. The handle coating is great, as it is much softer on the hands and eliminates the hot cold issue of stainless steel. A tremendous improvement over plastic shoe horns!” —4FurKids
12. A cordless electric kettle that’s BPA-free, shuts off automatically, and has eight color options.
Promising review: “It takes this pot about three to four minutes and then the water is boiling. It turns itself off when it gets hot and the job is done. Looks like the picture, works like a kettle.” —That DIY IT guy
13. A pound of a healing clay that’ll do wonders for your skin.
Promising review: “For years, I have searched high and low for a product that would heal my cystic acne. I had always had beautiful skin until I hit my mid-20s, and then all heck broke loose. I have been using this product for just under a week now, and I have already seen drastic results. I have been posting updates on my Facebook with my changes, and I have had five people who have ordered this product just from seeing my results today.” —cindi
14. A no-mess portable pet potty with a drainage system and synthetic grass.
Promising review: “My cat has kidney cancer and recently stopped using the litter box due to difficulty walking and getting in and out of the box. To my surprise, she used it the first night I had it out and has been using it ever since. It’s so much easier for her, and much more convenient and clean for me to deal with than a litter box. I have it in the bedroom where she stays and there are no issues with odor or mess. She’s not going to be with us much longer, but I’m very happy I bought it, since it’s making her life better during her last days” —L. Stanley
15. A pair of dazzling drop earrings available in 12 gorgeous colors.
Promising review: “Beautiful! I love this jewelry, and am never disappointed with the quality because it looks perfect forever. These are large, which I wear, but they are larger than I was expecting. I still love them, and they look awesome.” —lmrcl
16. A fresh copy of Mamma Mia! because you wore out your old DVD.
Promising review: “I saw it six times in the theater and laughed and bobbed my head as much the sixth time as the first. The music great! Ok, so Pierce Brosnan isn’t the best singer in the world. You know what? I’ve paid a whole lot more money to see people in concert that were supposed to be great singers and were so much worse than Pierce. Besides if you don’t want to listen to him just watch him. I think Meryl Streep did an incredible job. Who knew she could sing like that? And Donna’s two friends are a hoot.” —Iggylou
17. A pair of rubber protective overshoes for when you wanna look sharp without the slick shoes.
Promising review: “I cannot believe these existed. I was just taking a chance at finding something of this nature after getting caught in a rain storm with a pair of my high-end dress shoes. This product is amazing. Now I can’t wait to get caught in a rain storm.” —Michael a Solomon
Price: $15.94+ Sizes: S–2XL
18. An anti-aging serum to keep your skin looking (and feeling) supple this winter.
Promising review: “Over the course of a month I saw a reduction in all the fine lines on my face. It also lessened the deep lines around my mouth. I plan on continuing to use it every day.” —Brenda Donaldson
19. A leak-proof bento box and thermos set that’ll make lunchtime way more exciting for kids.
Promising review: “It’s been working perfectly for my 5-year-old. The compartments are great and the thermos bowl has worked well, too. As long as you preheat it with hot water for at least 10 minutes, it keeps the food warm enough until lunchtime, (not piping hot but warm enough). No complaints from my son!” —Stephanie L.
20. A bamboo shoe rack that’ll tidy up your entryway with room to spare.
Promising review: “At last! A stable, good-looking shoe rack for a reasonable price! With the addition of some inexpensive 10” wide shelf liners, it could also be a very nice general shelf for lighter-weight items. It is super easy to assemble, although I personally needed a pair of pliers for turning the included Allen wrench. I didn’t have closet room for this, but it was nice enough that I didn’t mind it sitting out in the room. This is SO worth the money!” —karla kenyon
21. A super-soft crew tee that’s pre-shrunken and comes in 18 colors.
Promising review: “Love this shirt! It’s pretty thin, but not too thin. Feels insanely soft and comfortable. I predominantly live in a very tropical environment, and these shirts are go-to for going out at night, while maintaining decent appearance and not getting too hot. Will definitely buy again.” —Ce
Price: $6.10+ Sizes: S–3XL
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈