Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A meat handbook from Rachel Ray's go-to butcher that'll save your family $$$ on meals.
2. A pair of rugged ankle boots that won't break the bank, even if you buy them in all six colors.
3. A snow broom/scraper that'll scoot heavy snow and ice off your car — without leaving a scratch.
4. An inflatable rubber ducky that works equally well as a mobile baby bath and cooler float.
5. An ~uncensored~ DVD set of the first season of The Night Manager, which earned both Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie Golden Globes this week.
6. A pretty, hypoallergenic chevron ring that'll quickly become a part of your regular jewelry rotation.
7. A carrot recorder and badge, just like Judy Hopps's set from Zootopia.
8. A sushi bazooka for whipping up picturesque rolls, even if you're a total klutz in the kitchen.
9. A set of skeleton-key charms that'll be perfect for decking out necklaces, key chains, and mysterious table vignettes.
10. A food-safe mason-jar pump lid for classing up everything from picnic mustard to dishwashing liquid.
11. An extra-long shoe horn to make getting boots on and off child's play.
12. A cordless electric kettle that's BPA-free, shuts off automatically, and has eight color options.
13. A pound of a healing clay that'll do wonders for your skin.
14. A no-mess portable pet potty with a drainage system and synthetic grass.
15. A pair of dazzling drop earrings available in 12 gorgeous colors.
16. A fresh copy of Mamma Mia! because you wore out your old DVD.
17. A pair of rubber protective overshoes for when you wanna look sharp without the slick shoes.
18. An anti-aging serum to keep your skin looking (and feeling) supple this winter.
19. A leak-proof bento box and thermos set that'll make lunchtime way more exciting for kids.
20. A bamboo shoe rack that'll tidy up your entryway with room to spare.
21. A super-soft crew tee that's pre-shrunken and comes in 18 colors.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.