34 Things That'll Probably Be The Best $5 You'll Ever Spend
Only got five dollars in my pocket and these are freaking awesome.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stainless steel stirring spoon that'll puuurrfectly perch itself right on the side of your mug.
2. A NYX Wonder Pencil, a matte pencil you can use to hide blemishes, as a lip liner to prevent bleeding, or as a waterline eyeliner that'll help brighten your eyes.
3. A pack of Command picture-hanging strips that'll aid you in hanging your ever-growing art collection without digging any holes into your walls.
4. A pair of knitted cotton socks perfect for helping set house elves free and your toes nice and toasty.
6. An oversized set of faux pearl barrettes for an elegantly dramatic accessory that'll take your outfit to the next level.
7. A mess-catching laundry detergent caddy so all those drippies coming out of your soap jugs don't make their way on to your floor — it attaches to most economy-sized liquid detergent and fabric softener container spouts.
8. A delightfully foul-mouthed coloring book that'll help you get all your frustrations out in the prettiest way possible.
9. A loose-fitting crewneck T-shirt perfect for all those summer "trips" you have planned — and for the ones you don't have planned.
13. A pair of retro-inspired tortoise frame sunnies you'll never, ever stress about losing, sitting on, or dropping and then watching slide across the floor — lens side down.
14. A pack of bra strap clips to help hold everything in place and stop you from doing the grab for your sliding straps every 20 seconds.
15. A set of rubber jar grippers for when you need that extra assistance opening all those impossibly hard to open jars that are really just being difficult for no reason.
16. An adorable headband designed specifically to get your hair out of your face and your ears in place.
18. An absolutely delightful children's book filled with the story from what is (without a doubt, I don't give a hoot what anyone says) the best movie ever created.
19. A wise little Pez dispenser you should always carry in your purse — and preferably, your purse is of the wicker variety.
20. A silicone oven rack push/pull – it'll help you get access to your hot oven without having to stick your hands in there.
21. Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, made with hydroquinone, vitamin E, and alpha hydroxy acid to gradually fade dark spots — plus it has SPF to help prevent dark spots from getting darker.
22. A pack of fluorescent highlighters designed with a clear tip so you can see what you're highlighting and don't overshoot.
23. A pack of collagen-infused eye masks to help combat your lack-of-sleep look and any other general under-eye puffiness that tends to add to your bad day.
25. A reusable makeup-removing cloth, because getting rid of all the excess makeup every night is a f#@%in' chore but this will help make it easier — they just need water!
26. An OXO dish squeegee to help scrape off those stuck-on messes without ever harming their dishes — one might even say this thing helps make sure their china is stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive. (Get it? Squeegee, Bee Gees! Goodness, I crack myself up!)
27. A velvet faux pearl beaded headband designed with a knotted detail and in a comfortable fit for a sophisticated look you can wear all day.
28. A very therapeutic shave gel made with oat and vitamin E for help preventing razor burn and the pain that comes along with it.
29. A handy little dishwasher magnet to remind a certain someone that they should have unloaded the dishwasher by now.
30. A set of whimsical little bag clips so you can keep your food fresh and maybe even stop all those little critters you live with away from your food — and by critters I mean your roommates.
31. A pack of colorful metal bobby pins that'll give your updo some personality while keeping it in place.
32. A set of flame-retardant socket sealers designed to stop the cold air from leaking into your house and messing with your warm and cozy home.
33. An inspiring vinyl wall decal that'll be your daily reminder to leave your house and kick some serious ass.
34. And a handy little pocket mirror designed to look identical to your MacBook except it fits in your back pocket...and isn't a computer, it's a mirror.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.