We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flowy lightweight Free People midi dress designed with tie straps and a tiered silhouette so you're drenched in style on your next holiday.
2. A Trina Turk bandeau one-piece swimsuit perfect for poolside romps and Instagram moments.
3. A ruffle trim Splendid maxi dress that'll be exactly what you need when you can't figure out what to wear on a hot summer day.
4. A pair of gorgeously stunning and actually comfy satin and leather Christian Louboutin sandals for when you want a night on the town but your feet want a night off.
5. An out of this world maxi wrap dress that'll have you wishing on a star that it came in more colors.
6. A fancy Vivrelle membership — starting at just under a hundred bucks a month you get access to a very elegant closet filled with hundreds of designer bags and jewelry (think Hermes, Chanel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton...the list goes on and on).
7. A luxurious Italian made Senreve Coda Belt Bag you can wear as a super trendy belt bag, a sling bag, a crossbody, and a clutch.
8. A floral lace Cynthia Rowley midi dress that'll be ideal for all your summer wedding guest outfit needs.
9. A shimmering and lightweight pair of Hija de tu Madre Sacred Corazon statement earrings, because sometimes you just need to show your ears a little love.
10. A delightful tie-strapped Cinq a Sept mini dress you'll easily be able to dress up with a strappy heel or down with your favorite sneakers.
11. A dramatic straw hat that'll have you making a statement at every beach you ever walk on and every pool you ever sit on the side of.
12. A cutout Eberjey cover-up dress pretty enough to go from the poolside to tableside when you're out in tropical paradise.
13. A ruffled strap embroidered midi dress, because who doesn't need to splurge on the most perfect LBD summer has ever seen?
14. A short pair of Hunter rain boots, because sometimes April showers bring May flowers and sometimes they bring more showers that keep on coming even when the weather is super warm.
15. A whimsical maxi dress designed with the one thing we all need from a comfy dress — pockets!!
16. A stretchy pair of cropped raw hem 7 For All Mankind Alexa jeans you'll wear so damn much people will think they're attached to your body.
17. A romantically beautiful floral print and balloon sleeve mini dress that'll have you ready for a stroll through the gardens.
18. A high-waisted linen Mara Hoffman Adora skirt designed in the coolest most colorful print you'll rock this summer — and it has pockets!
19. A charming Loeffler Randall wicker tote that's so freakin' adorable I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
20. A pair of leather block heel Coach sandals comfy enough to walk around in all summer long.
21. An organic-cotton lace and embroidery Reformation midi dress you'll live in from now until mid-September.
22. A super cozy J. Crew Mercantile cotton sweatshirt that'll have you celebrating your favorite time of year.
23. An embellished midi tie shoulder Juliet Dunn midi dress for all those lazy but blazing hot days where you wanna look cute while you avoid any physical activity.
24. An attention-grabbing Ted Baker skater dress that'll have you twirling your way into the lead role of a rom-com.
25. An attention-grabbing polka dot headband to make a statement from your head down to your...ears.
26. A gorgeous eyelet Lisa Marie Fernandez maxi skirt you can rock with your favorite crop top, over your bathing suit, or really any way you want!
27. A '70s-inspired quilted leather Gucci coin purse so you can get on that tiny purse trend in some serious style.
28. A head-turning cut-out gown just in case you have somewhere to be and people to see.
29. A pair of 54mm Saint Laurent sunnies you'll definitely have heart eyes over.
30. A pair of metallic silver leather pants so freakin' unique and gorgeous every one will be asking you where you got them from.
31. An embellished pair of Bauble Bar earrings, because I scream, you scream, we all scream for super cute and campy earrings.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.