We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Clear face wash — okay, we need to talk about this face wash. We need to!! My sensitive, acne-prone skin has ALWAYS been a huge fan of Cetaphil products but if I'm being honest I never loved the consistency of their classic cleanser — but this stuff!!! This stuff fixes all of that. It's got a creamy, perfectly lathering texture that makes me feel SO clean while still being gentle and calming on my temperamental skin. It's honestly my new favorite face wash — holy grail status.
2. A super effective Zombie Pack — a 15-minute face mask that'll help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, visibly lift up the skin, clear small breakouts, tighten enlarged pores, hydrate skin, improve texture by gently removing dead cells, and brighten your complexion — all while making you look like an extra from The Walking Dead.
3. A bottle of Dr Song Benzoyl Peroxide Face and Body Wash formulated with 10% benzoyl peroxide to help really penetrate deep into your skin while being nonirritating. Body acne be gone!
4. A bottle of First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub formulated with 10% AHA to decongestant pores while it gently exfoliates your skin.
5. A pack of hydrocolloid, tea tree, calendula oil, and CICA-infused acne patches which easily blend into your skin while they spot treat your pimples.
6. A results-delivering Seoul Ceuticals snail repair cream which uses hyaluronic- and glycolic-acid to hydrate and stimulate collagen production leaving you with brighter and plumper skin.
7. A reusable oil-absorbing Revlon Volcanic Face Roller to soak up any excess oil instantly. It can easily replace blotting papers and it can be used on a clean or finished face — it won’t mess up your makeup!
8. A bottle of Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil which is clinically proven to work against scars (once they're fully healed) while helping with uneven skin tone, dryness, and aging skin.
9. A jar of Organic Neuropathy Cream specially developed to help anyone with chronic nerve pain — like shingles. It's formulated with castor oil (an anti-inflammatory) and an herbal blend of fresh valerian root, hemp flower, St. John's wort, and white willow bark — all shown to have anti-spasmodic, anti-neuralgic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
10. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, a topical facial serum made of hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. It can help brighten your skin and lighten dark spots and sunspots.
11. A bottle of TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer – it harnesses the powers of multiple antioxidants to help fight acne and signs of aging while it maintains hydrated skin — even through the often dry skin-inducing temperatures.
12. A rejuvenating LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream to help decrease puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines around your eyes so you look well-rested even when you're not.
13. A jar of NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Crème, an all-in-one cream that quickly absorbs into skin (you can use it on your hands, face, and body) to leave you feeling super moisturized. It uses jojoba oil and vitamin E, plus it'll never leave your skin feeling greasy.
14. An aromatherapy bath salt made with a combination of magnesium, sulfate, and essential oils to help with any stress or muscle pains — plus it'll leave your skin feeling amazing.
15. An alcohol-free witch hazel and aloe vera Thayers Facial Toner that'll help soothe your sensitive skin.
16. A jar of creamy Cetaphil Pro's Dermacontrol Purifying Clay Mask made with bentonite clay and designed to help those of us with big pores and sensitive skin.
17. A pack of exfoliating foot masks to help heal your dry, cracked feet — and even calluses. Just wear the booties for about an hour, and watch over the next few weeks as your dead skin literally sheds away and leaves you with the smooth, soft feet of your dreams.
18. A bottle of Tend Skin solution that, when applied after shaving and waxing, can effectively reduce the appearance of razor bumps, burns, and redness — bye-bye bumps.
19. A bottle of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, made with hydroquinone, vitamin E, and alpha hydroxy acid to gradually fade dark spots — plus it has SPF to help prevent dark spots from getting darker.
20. A jar of Biossance's Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer for a moisturizer that's straight from the future! Biossance found a plant-based way to produce squalane, which totally mimics the natural hydration of squalene and can give our skin a level of moisture we just didn't think we'd ever get back. The combination of squalane and probiotics help calm and soothe skin with any visible redness — even skin with rosacea.
21. A bottle of Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil, an organic solution for dealing with blemishes, discoloration, and dry skin. It's filled with antioxidants and fatty acids for help brightening your skin.
22. A bottle of Glossier's Solution, a gentle blend made of 10% skincare acids like Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help "scrub" away dead skin without the harsh irritation caused by most traditional exfoliants.
23. A bottle of NYX Matte Finish spray for makeup that'll last all day — like, 12 hours, through snow, fire, and emergency response teams all day.
24. A bar of African Black Soap, a natural formula that can help reduce dark spots, eczema flare-ups, dry skin, psoriasis, and even dandruff.
25. A bottle of Maracuja Oil which can help firm, brighten, and create smoother-looking skin thanks to its vitamin C and essential fatty acids filled formula — on a personal note, this stuff was a freakin' miracle worker for my acne-prone skin. It's my absolute favorite face oil.
26. A light and silky Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer so you can smooth out your skin before you apply your favorite foundation — they've even tested it out on these good looking oranges to show you how effective it is (no oranges or animals were harmed during the testing of this primer, it's 100% cruelty-free and vegan).
27. A pack of collagen-infused eye masks to help combat your lack-of-sleep look and any other general under-eye puffiness that tends to add to your bad day.
28. CeraVe's face and body moisturizer, designed with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and MVE technology to give you serious hydration for up to 24 hours. It has a super-rich, velvety texture that absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or sticky.
29. A delicious smelling jar of Touch Radiance mango body butter that'll help give your skin that silky smooth feeling without any greasiness.
30. A jar of Aztec Secret, a deep pore-cleansing mask that uses calcium bentonite clay to get deep into pores and remove any impurities.
31. A tube of Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream, a super-rich and nourishing lotion that can be used as a primer, moisturizer, and makeup remover.
32. A bottle of Mario Badescu's A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap designed in a fragrant gel made of botanical extracts like sesame oil and carnation oil that'll help soften dry skin and herbal and seaweed extracts which will help nourish and revitalize your skin.
33. The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%, formulated in a lightweight azelaic acid cream-gel which can brighten your complexion, even out skin texture, and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
34. A jar of Puriya's Mother of all Creams, a non-comedogenic (which means that it is formulated not to block pores and not cause breakouts) and soothing formula to help you deal with the harsh winter weather. It's made with things like honey, shea butter, aloe vera, and other nongreasy ingredients that can be easily absorbed by your skin — a little goes a long way too, you just need a dime-sized amount.
35. A bottle of Humane Acne Body & Face Wash, designed with maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide that'll kill acne-causing bacteria and help treat the result of a bad breakout. As a warning tho, this cleanser is not for anyone with sensitive skin.
36. A bottle of Moon Juice Acid Potion, a resurfacing exfoliator that can deeply nourish while actively resurfacing the skin with five acids and botanical support — which also help with natural cell turnover and to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
37. A tube of Weleda Skin Food designed to be used on your face and body to treat dry, flaky, and in-need-of-extra-care skin. It's important to note that it is a really rich formula, so if you have acne-prone skin use it sparingly on your face or just use it to spot treat.
38. A jar of Puriya Wonder Balm which uses beeswax, tea tree, and eucalyptus essential oils to help create a defense layer, especially in sensitive areas where moisture and sweat get trapped. It's also great to use as a lip balm for that painful winter pout — it's important to note that it has a thicker, waxier consistency that needs to be gently rubbed in to help with the absorption.
39. A Pink Moon Over the Moon Duo complete with their Gua Sha Facial Oil and rose quartz tool to help you massage your skin in a way that encourages lymphatic drainage and helps calm puffiness.
40. A bottle of TOYO Natural Aqua Gel, a water-gel formula that'll help you exfoliate away any dead skin on your face gently but with some serious results.
41. A jar of Skinergy dark-spot-correcting cream to not only fade dark spots but help you deal with sun damage, improve discoloration, brighten skin, and help you deal with old and new acne marks and hyperpigmentation.
42. A bottle of Glossier's Futuredew oil serum hybrid designed using nourishing oils (that don’t feel greasy) and powerful plant-based extracts to give you an instant glow that lasts up to 12 hours.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.