35 Things That'll Once And For All Tidy Up Your Closets
These will have to do until someone actually invents the Clueless closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A steel tank top hanger designed specifically to hold your favorite camis and tanks that are typically kinda hard to store.
2. A set of shelf dividers for help separating and organizing any closet where you maybe store your linens or anything that needs its own little space — they slide right onto the shelf.
4. A sturdy hanging purse organizer designed with clear pockets so you can browse through your collection without having to pull out everything.
5. A set of chrome closet organizer hangers that hold 12 garments each so you'll finally realize your closet is much bigger than you thought.
6. An over-the-door closet rod for any one with deep closets and a desperate need of some extra hanging space.
7. An airtight set of food storage containers to keep your pantry looking like a Pinterest ad — they're also BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, and come with 24 reusable labels.
8. And, if you wanna get really fancy, a set of minimal but super chic pantry labels — who knew your food could get such a cute outfit? Not me.
9. A very handy hanging boot file for a place where they can finally sit pretty and stop flopping over.
10. A bulk-reducing set of slim-fitting velvet hangers — they won't only give you more space, they'll also keep your straps from falling off.
11. And since we're talking about hangers, a chrome finish hanger organizer that'll finally put a stop to the disastrous, mangled tumbleweeds of hangers that occupy space in your home.
12. A genius hanging closet organizer capable of holding up to 16 shirts rolled up on just one hanger.
13. A bazinga-worthy T-shirt folding board that'll have all your folded goods looking like Marie Kondo's dream come true.
14. A set of hoodie hangers! Yes, there is a hanger out there specifically for your favorite hoodie, because I guess once in a while you actually do take it off. It clips onto your closet rod and gives you instant access to your hoodie.
16. A super easy to install four-shelf closet system that requires no drilling, no tools — it snaps together and grips to the floor and ceiling for support.
17. A six-hook, five-slot mop and broom holder for all your favorite cleaning tools — or, in my case, favorite ride.
18. A stackable and slidable storage box designed so you can add on to them in the event you need a little more space in the future.
19. A two-sided jewelry carrier designed with 32 clear vinyl pockets and 18 hook-and-loops closures — you just need to add a standard hanger and you can basically put it anywhere.
22. A set of easily removable inserts for the drawers or shelf space in your closet — they can hold your lingerie, socks, underwear, and, yes, bras! Plus they're made of a mold-proof fabric for perfect storing nearly anywhere.
23. Or a set of adjustable honeycomb inserts that'll also do a pretty good job of holding your socks and undergarments.
24. A cedar wood closet divider to really step up your closet's organizational needs — they're labels for all your clothes!
25. A six-piece pantry organization set so you can finally turn your fridge, cupboard, any space really, into a perfectly organized wonder.
26. A simple but effective cap organizer that attaches to a hanger and can hold up to 10 of your favorite pieces of headwear.
27. An absolutely necessary set of fabric storage bags that'll hold and protect all the things you probably don't need overflowing in your closet.
29. A fantastic tie and belt hanger designed specifically to hold all those dangling accessories — best part is, they're also great for hanging tank tops.
30. Or get really fancy and organize all your ties and belts with a rotating rack that fits right onto your closet rod — this one might not be so great for tanks tho.
31. A six pocket over-the-door wrapping paper organizer that can also hold your tissue paper, greeting cards, and gift bags.
33. A 24 pocket hanging shoe organizer designed specifically for shoes up to a men's size 16 and to sit right over your closet door.
35. And, of course, a set of sturdy plastic baskets perfect for organizing all your miscellaneous clothing, beauty products, and accessories currently filling up your closets.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.