If You're Looking For A Product That'll *Actually* Improve Your Skin, Here's 43 Reviewers Swear By
Your skin will be glowing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of creamy Cetaphil Pro's Dermacontrol Purifying Clay Mask made with bentonite clay and designed to help those of us with big pores and sensitive skin.
2. A bottle of Tend Skin solution that, when applied after shaving and waxing, can effectively reduce the appearance of razor bumps, burns, and redness — bye-bye bumps.
3. A pack of hydrocolloid, tea tree, calendula oil, and CICA-infused acne patches which easily blend into your skin while they spot treat your pimples.
4. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors that'll help shape your eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and smooth your skin.
6. And while we're on our feet, a pack of exfoliating foot masks to help heal your dry, cracked feet — and even calluses. Just wear the booties for about an hour, and watch over the next few weeks as your dead skin literally sheds away and leaves you with the smooth, soft feet of your dreams.
7. A super effective Zombie Pack — a 15-minute face mask that'll help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, visibly lift up the skin, clear small breakouts, tighten enlarged pores, hydrate skin, improve texture by gently removing dead cells, and brighten your complexion — all while making them look like an extra from The Walking Dead.
8. A tube of Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream, a super-rich and nourishing lotion that can be used as a primer, moisturizer, and makeup remover.
9. A bottle of Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil which is clinically proven to work against scars (once they're fully healed) while helping with uneven skin tone, dryness, and aging skin.
10. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, a topical facial serum made of hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. It can help brighten your skin and lighten dark spots and sunspots.
11. A light and silky Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer so you can smooth out your skin before you apply your favorite foundation — they've even tested it out on these good looking oranges to show you how effective it is (no oranges or animals were harmed during the testing of this primer, it's 100% cruelty-free and vegan).
12. A double-sided silicone lip brush to get rid of any excess skin and make your lips totally matte lipstick-ready.
13. A bottle of Mario Badescu's A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap designed in a fragrant gel made of botanical extracts like sesame oil and carnation oil that'll help soften dry skin and herbal and seaweed extracts which will help nourish and revitalize your skin.
14. A bottle of Moon Juice Acid Potion, a resurfacing exfoliator that can deeply nourish while actively resurfacing the skin with five acids and botanical support — which also help with natural cell turnover and to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
15. A jar of nourishing and conditioning Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream designed to help prevent splits, chips, peels, and cracks while helping them grow by using ingredients like calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil.
16. An alcohol-free witch hazel and aloe vera Thayers Facial Toner that'll help soothe your sensitive skin.
17. A canister of SoftSheen-Carson Magic Skin Shaving Powder which was formulated to remove hair without ever having to use a razor — meaning no razor bumps. Just mix the powder with water, lather, and apply. Five to seven minutes later, remove with a damp cloth and bam. Done.
18. A bottle of Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil, an organic solution for dealing with blemishes, discoloration, and dry skin. It's filled with antioxidants and fatty acids for help brightening your skin.
19. A pack of blotting papers, because when they say you can cook an egg on it, they're not talking about your oily skin — they're probably talking about hot concrete floors.
20. A bar of African Black Soap, a natural formula that can help reduce dark spots, eczema flare-ups, dry skin, psoriasis, and even dandruff.
21. A pack of collagen-infused eye masks to help combat your lack-of-sleep look and any other general under-eye puffiness that tends to add to your bad day.
22. A delicious smelling jar of Touch Radiance mango body butter that'll help give your skin that silky smooth feeling without any greasiness.
23. The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%, formulated in a lightweight azelaic acid cream-gel which can brighten your complexion, even out skin texture, and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
25. A rechargeable POPPYO blackhead remover which uses suction to remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease, and makeup residue.
26. A bottle of Maracuja Oil which can help firm, brighten, and create smoother-looking skin thanks to its vitamin C and essential fatty acids filled formula — on a personal note, this stuff was a freakin' miracle worker for my acne-prone skin. It's my absolute favorite face oil.
27. A bottle of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, made with hydroquinone, vitamin E, and alpha hydroxy acid to gradually fade dark spots — plus it has SPF to help prevent dark spots from getting darker.
28. A jar of Puriya's Mother of all Creams, a non-comedogenic (which means that it is formulated not to block pores and not cause breakouts) and soothing formula to help you deal with the harsh winter weather. It's made with things like honey, shea butter, aloe vera, and other nongreasy ingredients that can be easily absorbed by your skin — a little goes a long way too, you just need a dime-sized amount.
29. A tube of Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Base Primer for anyone who suffers from the greasy-lid eye-makeup shuffle that leaves your flawless eyeliner all over your lids three hours into the day.
30. A bottle of Glossier's Solution, a gentle blend made of 10% skincare acids like Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help "scrub" away dead skin without the harsh irritation caused by most traditional exfoliants.
31. A jar of Aztec Secret, a deep pore-cleansing mask that uses calcium bentonite clay to get deep into pores and remove any impurities.
32. A bottle of TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer – it harnesses the powers of multiple antioxidants to help fight acne and signs of aging while it maintains hydrated skin — even through the often dry skin-inducing temperatures.
33. A jar of Puriya Wonder Balm which uses beeswax, tea tree, and eucalyptus essential oils to help create a defense layer, especially in sensitive areas where moisture and sweat get trapped. It's also great to use as a lip balm for that painful winter pout — it's important to note that it has a thicker, waxier consistency that needs to be gently rubbed in to help with the absorption.
34. A Pink Moon Over the Moon Duo complete with their Gua Sha Facial Oil and rose quartz tool to help you massage your skin in a way that encourages lymphatic drainage and helps calm puffiness.
35. A bottle of NYX Matte Finish spray for makeup that'll last all day — like, 12 hours, through snow, fire, and emergency response teams all day.
36. A pack of FaceTory's Moon Velvet sheet masks filled with Jojoba Seed Oil (which will help moisturize while treating acne, fighting wrinkles, and soothing skin) and ceramides (which protects the skin from environmental stressors) to leave you with a perfect and refreshing glow.
37. A jar of Biossance's Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer for a moisturizer that's straight from the future! Biossance found a plant-based way to produce squalane, which totally mimics the natural hydration of squalene and can give our skin a level of moisture we just didn't think we'd ever get back. The combination of squalane and probiotics help calm and soothe skin with any visible redness — even skin with rosacea.
38. A set of concealing L.A. Girl Pro blemish and undereye correctors so you always have perfect skin, even when you don't get rid of those under-eye bags in no time.
39. A jar of concentrated O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Foot Cream for anyone who is tired of dealing with cracked, dry heels and just wants some of the softest skin ever.
40. A bottle of Glossier's Futuredew oil serum hybrid designed using nourishing oils (that don’t feel greasy) and powerful plant-based extracts to give you an instant glow that lasts up to 12 hours.
41. A bottle of Humane Acne Body & Face Wash, designed with maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide that'll kill acne-causing bacteria and help treat the result of a bad breakout. As a warning tho, this cleanser is not for anyone with sensitive skin.
42. A tube of Weleda Skin Food designed to be used on your face and body and is designed specifically to treat dry, flaky, and in-need-of-extra-care skin — basically, winter skin. It's important to note that it is a really rich formula, so if you have acne-prone skin use it sparingly on your face or just use it to spot treat.
43. A bottle of super gentle Cetaphil baby wash and shampoo — don't let the name fool you, it's not just for babies (at least not of the infant variety), it's great for anyone with sensitive skin.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.