Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. A book that'll add some magic to your comebacks.
2. Some socks that no one will believe you saw.
3. A microwave cleaner that is sick and tired of you not doing any of the house work.
4. A mug that lets everyone know just how heightened your senses are.
5. Some toilet spray that'll turn your bathroom into a unicorn's paradise.
6. Some Play-Doh because nothing smells better than a fresh container.
7. Some panda eye masks that'll give you dark circles that you'll love.
8. Some tape that'll let everything you own look deep into your eyes.
9. A book that'll help give you perfect penmanship.
10. A travel pillow that you'll go nuts for.
11. A book of poetry that only the literary elite will truly understand.
12. A travel sized espresso machine that'll guarantee you have good coffee wherever you go.
13. A 16 pack of face masks so that you have one to wear to any occasion.
14. A face primer that won't leave your face feeling greasy or oily.
15. A fish tank that is actually its own tiny eco-system.
16. A notification system that makes sure your pup isn't over eating.
17. An eye mask that is too cute for its own good.
18. A jewelry cleaner that'll make your diamonds shine bright.
19. Some bins that'll help you turn your home into a mean, green, composting machine.
20. A cup that you can use during your very merry unbirthday tea party.
21. And these walkie-talkies that have an unlimited range.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.