Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A straw that filters water so you get a fresh drink nearly anywhere.
2. A stain remover your grandmother would totally approve of.
3. A dog food bowl meant to help your pup slow down while they chow down.
4. A silicone makeup applicator perfect for your liquid foundations.
5. A Carhartt T-shirt that's practical AF.
6. A set of silicone spatulas for a totally seamless cooking experience.
7. The book, We Should All Be Feminists because, yes we should.
8. A pack of flexible curling rods to give your hair those WOW waves.
9. A French press that'll fool everyone into thinking you're a coffee snob.
10. A bottle of Goo Gone so you can do just that, get the goo to be gone.
11. A masking sticker set perfect for adding color to craft projects, labeling your calendar, or organizing your bullet journal.
12. A set of makeup brushes that provide a totally smooth application.
13. A vacuum for all that pet hair you have laying around the house.
14. A sample box filled with all those beauty products you want to test out before your commit.
15. A copy of Beaches because when was the last time you had a really good, ugly cry?
16. A pair of flats that will become your everyday shoe.
17. A blister-prevention spray for when you don't wear the above mentioned flats and decide to wear heals.
18. A blender so you can become one of those smoothie people.
19. A grooming glove your pets will love.
20. An eye cream that will be gentle on skin while helping reduce dark circles and puffiness.
21. A Crock-Pot to make dinner time a total breeze.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.