Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A deep dish cuddler for your four-legged friend. You know, for when you're not smothering it with attention.
Do yourself a favor. Look at all the review photos. You're welcome.
Promising review: "This cuddler is known as 'The Pink Thing' and I've emailed photos of my white cat, Isaac, in 'The Pink Thing' to all friends and relatives. I bought it for him as a desk bed since he's determined to keep me company when I'm working. I just pick it up, Isaac inside, when I move from one desk to another in my house. He barely looks up. It's like he's returned to the womb — eyes contentedly closed, kneading furiously, purring. Thank you for an unexpectedly plush and wonderful place for my sweet animal to spend his days!" —P. Dean Robertson
Price: $27.99 / Available in seven different colors.
2. A curling wand that'll give you the perfect waves, even though it's not beach season. Yet.
Promising review: "How am I just discovering this beautiful secret for $20?!? So easy to wrap pieces of your hair around the wand, hold it, and slowly pull down to have celeb status hair." —Lindsay Alessandra
3. A bottle of apple cider vinegar — a cult product that can be used for breakouts, cleaning, cooking, fighting aliens, etc.
The alien one isn't guaranteed, but highly likely.
Promising review: "I have always had stomach problems; bloating, poor digestion, and an all around yucky feeling in my stomach. I started drinking a tablespoon every morning and night with water and sometimes lemon juice, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I rarely have stomach problems now, and if I feel too full, I drink some apple cider vinegar and I immediately start feeling better." —Andrea Jones
4. A makeup organizer that will make it so much easier to actually keep your makeup organized. Swoon.
Promising review: "This set is beautiful and convenient — any girl with a makeup collection that's tired of using a stuffed makeup bag should DEFINITELY purchase this! It's so worth the money and you won't regret it." —Silvina826
6. Clear umbrellas that will make you want to sing and dance in the rain. Gene Kelly style.
Promising review: "I used this umbrella today in gusty winds and rain. El Niño arrived to California yesterday and we haven't seen this much rain in years! I can say that this really held up well. The bubble shade creates a shield around me. The only problem with this umbrella is that it makes me feel like a horrible person, because I cannot offer to shield anyone else from the rain." —Ellie
7. An adorable dress that is perfect for any fancy munchkin soirée.
Promising review: "My daughter looked so beautiful at her Father-Daughter dance — she loved it!" —Lydia Lebel
Price: $6.99—$16.99. / Available in sizes for six months—eight years. / Also available in 13 other colors.
8. Non-stick, heat resistant spatulas that are great for cooking. Or making slime.
Promising review: "These spatulas are the best — they're easy to clean and don't scratch any of your pots and pans. I won't ever buy anything else after having these." —Patricia Trusler
9. A card game that includes adorable (and drool-worthy) illustrations. Soy sauce not included.
Promising review: "Our family loves this game! It's simple to learn — keeping score is also simple, so no one minds being scorekeeper. You quickly learn that you have to make strategic choices (dessert? wasabi? chopsticks?) in your card selections; these selections can make or break you, depending on which cards are dealt in successive rounds and what your opponents choose. Our 5-year-old plays as a team member with mom or dad, and has just as much fun as the rest of us! I'd highly recommend this game to any family looking to add to their game collection." —Microq
10. A leave-in conditioner that says goodbye to frizzy, tangled, heat-damaged hair days.
Promising review: "I have been buying this for years and nothing compares! My hair is never dry or brittle, unless I switch to a different brand! My hair is so soft and manageable!" —Christina Rodriguez
14. A waffle maker that will turn you into the type of person you've always wanted to be...the kind who makes breakfast.
15. A three-quarter sleeve shirt that adds a trendy touch to a basic tee.
Promising review: "So happy I bought this top! It's one of my go-to shirts because it's so versatile — it goes well with jeans, leggings, and skirts. The fit is beautiful, true to size, and comfortable." —Synfulglamour
Price: $15.49. / Available in four other colors.
16. Mademoiselle Chanel: A Novel will help you understand the woman behind the iconic fashion house.
17. A slim wallet that will hold your cash and cards without getting too bulky. Goodbye, bulging wallet-in-my-pocket.
Promising review: "This is an excellent, well-made, and high-quality wallet. The small size lets it fit comfortably into my pant or coat pocket, but is designed to still easily fit my everyday needs." —Jersey Chris
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.