Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A deep dish cuddler for your four-legged friend. You know, for when you're not smothering it with attention.
Do yourself a favor. Look at all the review photos. You're welcome.
Promising review: "This cuddler is known as 'The Pink Thing' and I've emailed photos of my white cat, Isaac, in 'The Pink Thing' to all friends and relatives. I bought it for him as a desk bed since he's determined to keep me company when I'm working. I just pick it up, Isaac inside, when I move from one desk to another in my house. He barely looks up. It's like he's returned to the womb — eyes contentedly closed, kneading furiously, purring. Thank you for an unexpectedly plush and wonderful place for my sweet animal to spend his days!" —P. Dean Robertson
Price: $27.99 / Available in seven different colors.
2. A curling wand that'll give you the perfect waves, even though it's not beach season. Yet.
3. A bottle of apple cider vinegar — a cult product that can be used for breakouts, cleaning, cooking, fighting aliens, etc.
The alien one isn't guaranteed, but highly likely.
Promising review: "I have always had stomach problems; bloating, poor digestion, and an all around yucky feeling in my stomach. I started drinking a tablespoon every morning and night with water and sometimes lemon juice, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I rarely have stomach problems now, and if I feel too full, I drink some apple cider vinegar and I immediately start feeling better." —Andrea Jones
4. A makeup organizer that will make it so much easier to actually keep your makeup organized. Swoon.
5. Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 — a masterpiece that belongs on every bookshelf.
6. Clear umbrellas that will make you want to sing and dance in the rain. Gene Kelly style.
Promising review: "I used this umbrella today in gusty winds and rain. El Niño arrived to California yesterday and we haven't seen this much rain in years! I can say that this really held up well. The bubble shade creates a shield around me. The only problem with this umbrella is that it makes me feel like a horrible person, because I cannot offer to shield anyone else from the rain." —Ellie
7. An adorable dress that is perfect for any fancy munchkin soirée.
8. Non-stick, heat resistant spatulas that are great for cooking. Or making slime.
9. A card game that includes adorable (and drool-worthy) illustrations. Soy sauce not included.
Promising review: "Our family loves this game! It's simple to learn — keeping score is also simple, so no one minds being scorekeeper. You quickly learn that you have to make strategic choices (dessert? wasabi? chopsticks?) in your card selections; these selections can make or break you, depending on which cards are dealt in successive rounds and what your opponents choose. Our 5-year-old plays as a team member with mom or dad, and has just as much fun as the rest of us! I'd highly recommend this game to any family looking to add to their game collection." —Microq
10. A leave-in conditioner that says goodbye to frizzy, tangled, heat-damaged hair days.
11. A spreadable ghee butter that has a hint of vanilla bean. Oh em ~ghee~.
12. A full-coverage bra that will hold the girls in, plus is super comfy...AKA is a miracle.
13. A card game that is listed in the description as "the worst game ever made." Ouch.
14. A waffle maker that will turn you into the type of person you've always wanted to be...the kind who makes breakfast.
15. A three-quarter sleeve shirt that adds a trendy touch to a basic tee.
16. Mademoiselle Chanel: A Novel will help you understand the woman behind the iconic fashion house.
17. A slim wallet that will hold your cash and cards without getting too bulky. Goodbye, bulging wallet-in-my-pocket.
18. The complete DVD series of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! for all you meddling kids.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.