Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A dog toy that this beagle, named Bagel, really f#@%ing loves.
2. A French press for making the best cold brew you'll ever have.
3. Some cactus-shaped dryer balls to make your clothes soft and fluffy, not prickly.
4. A facial spray made with herbal extracts and rose water for a refreshing, hydrating mist that can be used anywhere, anytime.
5. A TubShroom to collect all the hair that would normally clog your drain.
6. Some Batman (or woman) cookie cutters for all those vampire-themed parties you want to have. (Just kidding, I know Batman isn't a vampire...or do I?)
7. A cleaning brush that'll make sure you get every crevice that dirt lives in.
8. A set of bath bombs that have surprise toys inside.
9. A silicone muffin pan guaranteed to give you the most delicious treats without the hectic cleanup.
10. A box of cheese storage bags for the freshest cheese on the block.
11. A pair of cute AF sandals that come in a diverse selection of colors.
12. A breakfast sandwich maker because BREAKFAST!! SANDWICH!!
13. A Sophie the Giraffe for your baby...or April's baby if that ever happens.
14. Some Poo-Pourri that'll be your #1 when you need to go #2.
15. A box of Emergen-C to help give you that boost of vitamin C.
16. A setting powder that'll take your Instagram photos to the next level.
17. A pack of Flarp! to get "great fart sounds without the stink."
18. An electric knife that'll make cutting anything smooth like buttah.
19. And a mini Mercedes for your children ’cause you can't expect them to run their weekend errands in a Barbie Jeep. What do you think this is, 1996?
Now all you have to do is wait for the delivery.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.