Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A Harry Potter–themed Haggadah because no one is wiser or more qualified to lead a Seder than Dumbledore.
2. An electric can opener smoother than the catcalls of 100 construction workers.
3. A set of six packs of Neutrogena makeup wipes for the price of two.
4. A friendly elephant who wants to make your garden her new watering hole.
5. A baking pan so you can eat as many donuts as you'd like in your very own home.
6. A dog or cat brush for your lovable — but shedding — friend.
7. A kimono that comes in ~16~ colors and patterns so you can live in stylish comfort.
8. A comedic book by the self-proclaimed "professional shade thrower" with hilarious commentary on topics like gender politics and Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
9. A whimsical, glow-in-the-dark play castle that also fits adults...just saying.
10. An adorable training potty that does NOT fit adults, so please don't try.
11. A universally flattering skirt in *nine* shades for your dream closet of rainbows and tulle.
12. A couple of travel toothbrushes for a fast pack (sadly they won't help you unpack your bag from two weeks ago).
13. A collection of stationary so gorgeous you almost actually *want* to write that thank-you note to Grandma. Almost.
14. An eye gel that gently lifts and refreshes pesky dark circles.
15. An aluminum water bottle in 10 designs because there's never a dull moment when saving the Earth.
16. A block set of rose gold knives to really class up the takeout menu display.
17. An assortment of nail-dotting pens for making your manicures a work of art.
18. A package of sculpting clay that — if paired with wine and a couple hours — may have you opening your own Etsy shop.
19. A cactus soil mix for those of us without green thumbs.
All these goods. So little $$$.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.