2. Whedon pulls the rug out at the 34-minute, 25-second mark: “Second of all, um, Loki’s not, uh, he’s not there to say those terrible things.”
“… Loki’s not, uh, he’s not there to say those terrible things.”
“… not there to say those terrible things.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂