1. Loving Kelly Osbourne’s black-hearted nails.
2. Check out Elisabeth Moss’ hot-pink manicure!
3. And this huge Victorian-styled ring on Zuleikha Robinson’s hand.
4. Naya Rivera sported a lone emerald ring and more pointy nails.
5. OMG LOOK AT ARIEL WINTER’S RING.
6. Naomi Watts matched her gargantuan ring to her manicure and dress!
7. Does it look like Jaimie Alexander has a bejeweled lily pad on her middle finger?
Or is it just me?
8. Props to Jessica Pare for completely committing to her retro look.
9. So much to look at on Anne Hathaway: the clutch, the rings, the bracelets, the BUTTERFLY manicure.
(Is Anne into Kabbalah or is that just a friendship bracelet?)
10. The clutch and bracelet on Maria Menounos are simple yet elegant.
11. Insert your own Emma Frost “diamonds” joke about January Jones here.
12. We should be looking at Teyonah Parris’ earrings but we’re kind of in love with her hair, right?
13. Kiernan Shipka is all grown up and wearing peep-toe heels I want to steal!
14. Along with Morgan Saylor’s stellar gemstone clutch.
It looks like a geode!
15. This little guy in Morena Baccarin’s hair was one of few updo accessories.
Plus check out her earrings.
16. Jennifer Lawrence kept it simple with a blue crushed-velvet clutch.
17. On anyone else this might have been too much, but on Helen Hunt it’s just right.
18. Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas kept it simple with a blue clutch and French tips.
What do women keep in those tiny bags? Lip gloss? Tampon? Nothing?
19. Katrina Bowden knows if your purse has a diamond of unusual size, you wear tiny diamonds to balance it.
20. Such a pretty cluster of pearls on Julianna Margulies!
21. That’s a lot of orange, Jane Krakowski. Orange. So much orange. Too much orange?
22. Up close, this necklace Amanda Seyfried is wearing is even more delicate and pretty.
23. Jennifer Garner is gripping her clutch like a lifeline. Ease up, girl!
Is the ring too big? Just right? In need of a bracelet friend to offset it?
24. Totally digging Kerry Washington’s snakeskin clutch.
And are pointy nails coming back in? Is this official?
25. I don’t know who Clea DuVall is, but I like her taste in accessories…if not manicures.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.